Moto Social events | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Social events

Good turn out tonight.
@High Flya , @PacoT , @Maniac @bigpoppa Went to Slayer burger because the taco place was packed and hot.
The stupid robot threw some drinks on the floor, but other than that, would reccomend.
As soon as we pulled into the motosocial, we ran into @Jayell .
20230705_195013.jpg
20230705_200828.jpg

A little later we ran into @Chameleon .
Beautiful night out and my ride home was great.
Good times.

The cast of jersey shore was also present...
02jersey-shore-cast-2009-billboard-1548.jpg

I'll be away on vacation so gonna miss this one.

Another busy intersection... I used to leave a few blocks from there.

I'll be on call that week and probably won't make it.

Off topic are there still those Thursday evening meets Lakeshore and Leslie or am I showing my age

Off topic are there still those Thursday evening meets Lakeshore and Leslie or am I showing my age
not anymore, 'we' managed to ruin it for ourselves as usual. landlord kicked us out.

now it's up in newmarket, already seen a wheelie leaving into a car waiting at a light. was enough for me not to go back.

Burger meets are the best imo.
Even motosocial can be a bit annoying with the loud pipes, weird crowd and whatnot.

Yeah Evoex and myself. He knows everybody.
Lots of bikes. Frequent rev bombs. No wheelies (that I saw)
Sounds like it's getting out of hand - by MotoSocial standards.

Hey everyone, anybody know when the next moto social takes place? Time and location?
Typically announced a week or less before the next event, it's always first Wednesday of the month.

Best to visit the motosocial site because there is more to Ontario than Toronto, you know. Seems like there's a Motosocial every other weeks these days.

Best to visit the motosocial site because there is more to Ontario than Toronto, you know. Seems like there's a Motosocial every other weeks these days.
There’s truth to that for sure! I just haven’t been on GTAM for ages so kinda behind lol
Any suggestions?

There was one today in Woodstock. Morning thunderstorms probably kept most away

There’s truth to that for sure! I just haven’t been on GTAM for ages so kinda behind lol
Any suggestions?
Select locations.
Toronto, Hamilton, Prince Edward County, Windsor, and Ottawa, I believe are the regular/monthly Ontario ones.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom