Moto related Black Friday deals | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto related Black Friday deals

Every day is Black Friday @ Rider's Choice!!!!

So did I in June. ..1065 incl tax. Black Friday is just like boxing day. A gimmick.
Walk in to GP Bikes and see how much you can get the same suit for. I did, two years ago and bought two suits since from RC. Best prices in the city, hands down.

Last edited:
meh, I needed a suit and have to buy mens so it took quite a few tries to find one that fit.I didn't want to wait until the beginning of the season to find out there weren't any suits that would fit me and end up having to go custom again. Figured I'd get it over with sooner and the timing just worked out. And I did end up saving $65 over your price :p I also technically went on Tuesday, so not Friday :p
Just busting your chops. Your price is good too. I was just comparing the time of year that people seem to go nuts over is all. Deals can be had you just have to know how to find them.

Every day is Black Friday @ Rider's Choice!!!!

Walk in to GP Bikes and see how much you can get the same suit for. I did, two years ago and bought two suits since from RC. Best prices in the city, hands down.
Yeah I compared a lot before I went in. If I had to ever get dainese anything again I'll be going to rc

Got the Laguna Seca Pro $1000 all in.
1509976_10153471626793484_3985799748378439428_n.jpg

mighty-morphin-power-rangers-team-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom