Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 5.0 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Monday Meet Up for Ice Cream, Dessert, and Sweets! 5.0

no plans today? it's so nice

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I may drive over seeing as how bike isn't quite ready yet :p

I'm unfortunately still without a bike. But I'm sure there's plenty in the mood for ice cream

Going to head to Brampton's 1st night of motorcycle meet. There is a DQ on Queen st. If there isn't any other stuff there

Hey everyone, a few people will be heading to La Paloma in Woodbridge tonight.

I'm just finishing a few things up on the bike so I may ride there, but if not I will be driving over.

Hope to see you all there

Hey everyone, a few people will be heading to La Paloma in Woodbridge tonight.

I'm just finishing a few things up on the bike so I may ride there, but if not I will be driving over.

Hope to see you all there

I didn't see you there last night bud! I was there till 9ish. you got wheels on your bicycle yet?

I didn't see you there last night bud! I was there till 9ish. you got wheels on your bicycle yet?

Wheels are on, getting plate sticker tomorrow morning.

I had to work late, so I drove straight from work around 10. Always next one :)

Last edited:
I might be in the area around 830-9. I'll ride by & see what's popping

For those that missed out on the Monday night ice cream meet at Tom's Dairy on the Queensway...It got a little exciting when there was a cop over there checking out the bikes, talking to us because he is a rider himself...all of a sudden we all hear a constant 2nd gear high revving noise coming down the street...there was a guy on a Ninja just cruising doing a really good wheelie that went by us while the cop was sitting in his car...everyone was stunned...even the cop lmao!
The cop paused for about 5 seconds then said "awe man...gotta go" he went after the biker but then returned about 10 minutes later...he ended up not catching the guy!

It was the funniest moment...we all died laughing!

It was good to see some of u again!
yvy3eze2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom