Min wage increase | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Min wage increase

I really do not get the complaints about CEO's and their income. These are private companies, are you saying the government should step in and start deciding who gets paid what to make sure everyone feels better about themselves? The only peoples incomes you should care about are those in the public sector as they being paid with YOUR money and should be held accountable.

I really do not get the complaints about CEO's and their income. These are private companies, are you saying the government should step in and start deciding who gets paid what to make sure everyone feels better about themselves? The only peoples incomes you should care about are those in the public sector as they being paid with YOUR money and should be held accountable.

Increasingly people like heads of hospitals and universities have been looking to the private sector and adjusting compensation accordingly. Don't think it doesn't make a difference what is paid in the private sector.

He lost his job. Beyond that you have no idea what was in his contract. Again this is between him and the shareholders. If there's no evidence of criminal negligence, he doesn't owe you squat. Not a shareholder? None yo business.

Sometimes executives go to prison. Sometimes they pay money back. Sometimes they walk away scot free with a fat pension. Circumstances dictate.

How often do they go to prison? When they do it makes the news as a headline event precisely because it's so rare.

Increasingly people like heads of hospitals and universities have been looking to the private sector and adjusting compensation accordingly. Don't think it doesn't make a difference what is paid in the private sector.

So you don't want market competition for talent then?

How often do they go to prison? When they do it makes the news as a headline event precisely because it's so rare.

I don't know, you should be able to tell me this, since its such a major concern in your life. I linked a bunch of cases earlier. There are only several thousand truly large corporations in the US, how many times do you expect criminal screw-ups to occur?

They go to prison as often as the DOJ can mount a case against them. Its a high bar, as it should be.

I really do not get the complaints about CEO's and their income. These are private companies, are you saying the government should step in and start deciding who gets paid what to make sure everyone feels better about themselves?

Of course that's what him and inreb (and their types) want. Because there's no measure in between.

Ford was a smart businessman.

They should've called his salary.

Cool, I like learning new things about myself. Didn't know that one.

Of course that's what him and inreb (and their types) want. Because there's no measure in between.

Cool, I like learning new things about myself. Didn't know that one.

You completely miss the mark on everything I say and refuse to answer when I ask a direct question that have no good answer for. I'm starting to think you're not doing this on purpose.

You're the one going on and on about highly paid CEOs, so what is it that you want?

When you work for a company are you not part of a team whose job is to service a client? Is every member of the team not vital to the success of this endeavour? Could management run this operation without people on the ground? Could the owner run the people on the ground without management? Would any of this exist without an owner who got the ball rolling? Why are people advocating raping the people on the ground? Why is nobody advocating for fairness. Why do some people talk like jews?

That's a lot of questions. What is your suggestion?

When you work for a company are you not part of a team whose job is to service a client? Is every member of the team not vital to the success of this endeavour? Could management run this operation without people on the ground? Could the owner run the people on the ground without management? Would any of this exist without an owner who got the ball rolling? Why are people advocating raping the people on the ground? Why is nobody advocating for fairness. Why do some people talk like jews?

Let's stop the gesticulating arguments and panic and just try this out shall we? Once we know how it works out, we can go from there.

Try what out? Asking a bunch of pointless questions? inreb is on it

what the literal **** is going on here

So the solution is to blindly do stuff and hope it all works out in the end?
The solution is to follow progressive and massively successful countries like Cuba and Egypt by instituting wage caps. Tried and true.

Not to mention...... F A I R !

The solution is to follow progressive and massively successful countries like Cuba and Egypt by instituting wage caps. Tried and true.

Not to mention...... F A I R !

It's not and never was about instituting wage caps. Try to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom