Midnight Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Midnight Riders

Mr.Stealth

Just out of curiousity, anyone on here one of the old MRs who used to hang out at the ole 401/Weston Rd THs Parking lots in the day? I have some old vids walking around the bikes back in the early 00's...when there-d be 70/90 bikes there any Fri night.
OwenHockleyRd

Would love to see what you have. I was one of the originals. Still in touch with most of the original crew.

Remember the meets up at Finch and Weston?

Those were the days. Everybody had modified bikes back then and that's where you would go to show them off.
When I say modified. Not just some flush mounts, a slip on and a pair of levers with an HID kit.
I mean, engines bored AND STROKED. Polished and ported with big lumpy cams larger carbs, turbo's and nitrous, larger swing arms to take larger rear tires. These guys spent some money on the bike.

Just out of curiousity, anyone on here one of the old MRs who used to hang out at the ole 401/Weston Rd THs Parking lots in the day? I have some old vids walking around the bikes back in the early 00's...when there-d be 70/90 bikes there any Fri night.
OwenHockleyRd

Ya, I was there. Show what you have!

2001 - 2006...oh ya

I was there more than once. The afterparties were fantastic.

Those were the days. Everybody had modified bikes back then and that's where you would go to show them off.
When I say modified. Not just some flush mounts, a slip on and a pair of levers with an HID kit.
I mean, engines bored AND STROKED. Polished and ported with big lumpy cams larger carbs, turbo's and nitrous, larger swing arms to take larger rear tires. These guys spent some money on the bike.

Very few bikes were modded this way. Daytona is where you go to see this stuff but I digress, the current liter bikes would humiliate most of the modded bikes back then so there is less need to add horsepower as kids today are not the fantastic riders we were and can barely handle what they have already.

Dunno why i forgot about this thread.... i should have some old vids somewhere of us posing around 401/Weston Rd back in the early 00s. We used to come down from O'vlle/Hockley & check the tires :p
I posted a vid on YT of a night with the FuzzyRiders, tho i had actually vid of some of the rides but too much to post. "&" for some reason my Attachments are full tho i only have about 5-6 pics on here?? :O

Back
Top Bottom