May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 24 2015 Southwood road 13 run

I know exactly who you are talking about..... HELP HELP!!!!!! and in comes professor the He Man of motorcycling..... lmao

For the first ride post of the year this one has potential

lol, **** you. In my defence I was 10 feet down in a ditch balls deep in water with my legs pinned and a bike in my lap...

Yea that's rite you were there lol.
Didn't we pick him up couple kms up the road again?

nope...that wasn't me. I don't think we had one guy crash twice did we?? I remember we did once before but not sure about that ride.

lol, **** you. In my defence I was 10 feet down in a ditch balls deep in water with my legs pinned and a bike in my lap...

nope...that wasn't me. I don't think we had one guy crash twice did we?? I remember we did once before but not sure about that ride.

You posted the vid yourself if I remember correctly which takes big cajones. Was funny how Josh manhandled your bike in the drink. I know you are a capable rider and that could have happened to anyone. Which is what makes this ride interesting as long as I walk away from any crash its all good the bike wouldbe left behind with ownership tucked in seat finders keepers.

Last edited:

Booya wasn't on that ride you went down. I can confirm

Booya wasn't on that ride you went down. I can confirm

You would know, being the first guy in, :lmao:. I just have to pull out the good ol' video.

I'm going to post two videos here. Its funny because I know you guys in good fun like to make jokes about me calling out for help, but I was pinned and 10 ft down so I had to be loud but I actually looked around, evaluated my situation and tried to get the bike off but had no leverage the way it was on top of me. I was ripping it and you were far back so I didn't know if you saw. I figured the only ones to hear me were going to be the cyclists I passed.

The buddy in the other video had a more serious collision but he's such a ****ing squid and his reaction is so fitting of one. I can't help but laugh at his pussyness.

[video=youtube;aIldgZD8nto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIldgZD8nto&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This was the corner nearly a year later...

10557174_10152540437634403_2974535338798213627_n.j  pg

Last edited:
The squid, ironically also on a 250, forward to 7:30.

[video=youtube;atCrbQv5P3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCrbQv5P3k&feature=youtu.be&t=7m26s[/video]

Is that sand? but that is impossible, the town sweeps the roads !?!

lol

So I'll ask... why is this road appealing if that's what it looks like? I fail to see how sand filled corners are fun or worth the risk :dontknow:

So I'll ask... why is this road appealing if that's what it looks like? I fail to see how sand filled corners are fun or worth the risk :dontknow:

Its quite fun at about twice the limit :D. Just do it slow first time and scout it out then fast on the way back.

10678847_10152540261799403_105935079419668977_n.jpg

The best case scenario version of Southwood 13 is entertaining. It didn't always have sand problems, for some reason

You would know, being the first guy in, :lmao:. I just have to pull out the good ol' video.

I'm going to post two videos here. Its funny because I know you guys in good fun like to make jokes about me calling out for help, but I was pinned and 10 ft down so I had to be loud but I actually looked around, evaluated my situation and tried to get the bike off but had no leverage the way it was on top of me. I was ripping it and you were far back so I didn't know if you saw. I figured the only ones to hear me were going to be the cyclists I passed.

The buddy in the other video had a more serious collision but he's such a ****ing squid and his reaction is so fitting of one. I can't help but laugh at his pussyness.

[video=youtube;aIldgZD8nto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIldgZD8nto&feature=youtu.be[/video]

10557174_10152540437634403_2974535338798213627_n.j  pg

I was very close behind you believe it or not. That is why I couldn't stop immediately. I was close & carrying speed too. You cut the median a few times, wasn't a good sign.

Last time I was there, I saw your fender there. Its still there I believe. That corner is always sandy because of the trucks coming out from the dirt road.

I've binned my bike on snake rd & know some people who became crippled there. I'd be careful on that road

Accelerate, evenly, and consistantly throughout, the course of the turn. If there is sand, you dont accelerate at all, just maintain speed, once clear of sand, then accelerate ! :)

I hate to say it, but it looks like the guy, who swamped his bike, chopped the throttle, and braked well going in that corner, never brake on sand man ! it s just like ice !!!!

I'm happy to find out Ninja 250's still work under water. Hilarious video! How does this not have a million views by now?

How did the bike survive the accident? Water damage etc. Do you still have it?

I know cars are usually written off once they have been submerged into water.

Its quite fun at about twice the limit :D. Just do it slow first time and scout it out then fast on the way back.

10678847_10152540261799403_105935079419668977_n.jpg

How did the bike survive the accident? Water damage etc. Do you still have it?

I know cars are usually written off once they have been submerged into water.

Pretty sure he rode it away from there once it was dragged up on the road ... That bike takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' ...

Back
Top Bottom