Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Meeting at tims rutherford/weston saturday 1 pm and riding to burlington. Meeting at burlington
2 pm and then riding to Niagara. Who's coming?

Gardening? You ride a fazr not a pickup truck with a mower on the back!

buying stone and building some beds to plant for the familigia (family)... if i can get an early just on it like 7-8 am i may be good for 1pm to leave..

Last edited:
I might go for a ride today but i dont think i will be heading to niagara ... dont really care too much for that ride.

Saturday May 1st the weather is supposed to be 24 deg.:cool:

I think we should go for a nice ride that day.

Any suggestions? Niagara? Muskoka? #507??:dontknow:

What do you guys think?

too early to tell what the weather has in store for us on the weekend... let you know closer to weekend lol

This Saturday May 1st I'm heading out for Burlington/Milton/Niagara ride with Dhruv and the usual suspects from Burlington/Hamilton. They are meeting at Tim's, Third Line/QEW, at 10:30 for a coffee and leaving at 11:00.

Anyone coming with??

This Saturday May 1st I'm heading out for Burlington/Milton/Niagara ride with Dhruv and the usual suspects from Burlington/Hamilton. They are meeting at Tim's, Third Line/QEW, at 10:30 for a coffee and leaving at 11:00.

Anyone coming with??

I wanna come .. but i'm working ... :(

Hey Louis- i think i saw you yesterday going down Pine Valley around 4 pm

would have said hi but i was stuck at the light and you were long gone by the time i got the green :laughing8:

Hey Louis- i think i saw you yesterday going down Pine Valley around 4 pm

would have said hi but i was stuck at the light and you were long gone by the time i got the green :laughing8:

That was me bro.

Once that light goes green, I'm gone.:D

Look forward to seeing you soon at one of the rides.

That was me bro.

Once that light goes green, I'm gone.:D

Look forward to seeing you soon at one of the rides.

absolutely

it's good to be back :)

anyone planning to go for a quick coffee just to Burlington and back.
Got to be home as i m leaving later on.

Let me know

Anyone coming with??

what time here?

Back
Top Bottom