MAPLE LEAFS SUCK | Page 35 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MAPLE LEAFS SUCK

LOL .... You sir just made a comment of the year. Period.

Just don't forget to renew your affordable season tickets .... Pls.

Shanny pulling the strings, Nonis is just a puppet.

This was a nice magic trick to pull off, getting back the cap space. MLSE has the money to throw around.

Shanny pulling the strings, Nonis is just a puppet.

True, but Nonis still had to find the team to do the deal with and pull it off.
Shanny will have told him to find a way to get rid of Clarkson and regain the cap space.
Guy on the radio said yesterday he might have saved his job for another year with that.

MLSE has the money to throw around.

For sure...it's cap space that's hard to come by.

true, but nonis still had to find the team to do the deal with and pull it off.
Shanny will have told him to find a way to get rid of clarkson and regain the cap space.
Guy on the radio said yesterday he might have saved his job for another year with that.

#rebuilt

I saw in the paper that they traded someone who was overpaid and wasn't playing well for them, for someone who is permanently out.

The Sportswriter called it a "smart" move on their part.

I'm having the trouble in seeing any kind of smart in these big numbers they throw around, and then charge to fans.

I think if a sales rep offered me Leaf tickets, I'd fire the company on the spot, unless they had a really compelling reason, as they're not very good at getting anything for their money.

I saw in the paper that they traded someone who was overpaid and wasn't playing well for them, for someone who is permanently out.

The Sportswriter called it a "smart" move on their part.

I'm having the trouble in seeing any kind of smart in these big numbers they throw around, and then charge to fans.

I think if a sales rep offered me Leaf tickets, I'd fire the company on the spot, unless they had a really compelling reason, as they're not very good at getting anything for their money.

It's complicated, but it's working within the rules the NHL lays out for them with regards to cap space, etc.

If they managed their house finances like they manage their hockey team, they'd be out on the street within a week if it wasn't for the never ending faucet of money via Rogers/Bell and the fan base.

Shanny will have told him to find a way to get rid of Clarkson and regain the cap space.

Columbus called Toronto.

It's complicated, but it's working within the rules the NHL lays out for them with regards to cap space, etc.

If they managed their house finances like they manage their hockey team, they'd be out on the street within a week if it wasn't for the never ending faucet of money via Rogers/Bell and the fan base.

Isn't that what people put on Facebook when they mess up?

Anyway, I fell off that bandwagon 40 or more years ago after the Mahovlich and Keon fiasco.

Yeah but he had to spend 25 million of TML money to get rid of it. I'm sure the fat cat won't too happy about that.

Thank Nonis for another $2 increase on beer at the hanger next year.

I am laughing every time these guys make a move .... Hard to find another sport franchise so rich yet so disorganized.

As long as you faithful keep coming and paying up and watching the **** show either at ACC or TV, they will keep going. Let them feel it financially and things might change one day, decades from now ... LOL

d23e784a14c72bee02bbf180116a4e32.jpg

Didnt see this posted so thought id share.

Back
Top Bottom