Looking for people to ride with april 24 2014 toronto area | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to ride with april 24 2014 toronto area

This weather is killin' me... as soon as it eases up I'm gonna do the side rd 15 + cedar springs + snake rd + ridge rd + niagara parkway route... one of my fav rips... best with no more than 6 riders. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you dates and details.

I'll start a new thread tomorrow for it.

And Bella... telling riders that you are female is like throwing fishfood in a fishtank full of starved guppies... ;-)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yes the weather sucks this week for sure... & I think that we are the mature bunch in this little group that doesn't get all excited because of having female riders with us!

Hey Serene are you thinking about doing the ride this weekend, is it alright if I join in? Also if anyone else would want to get out on sunday to do a ride, the weather looks decent enough so far.

Had no choice but to ride today. Car broke down yesterday and didn't really feel like worrying about it right before my vacation :)

& I think that we are the mature bunch in this little group that doesn't get all excited because of having female riders with us!
of course... ;) JK

ne Chaos;2161953]This weather is killin' me... as soon as it eases up I'm gonna do the side rd 15 + cedar springs + snake rd + ridge rd + niagara parkway route... one of my fav rips... best with no more than 6 riders. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you dates and details.

I'll start a new thread tomorrow.

And Bella... telling riders that you are female is like throwing fishfood in a fishtank full of starved guppies... ;-)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Im interested in riding those routes :)

Last edited:
Yes, anyone is welcome. I try to keep it small usually because it's a bit of a technical ride with tight turns and quick elevation changes... and when we've led big groups we've had some unfortunate incidents. Just means everyone should ride within their abilities and meet at check points.

I usually grab a coffee around 10 and head off around 10... and am back by 4 pm or so.

I'll post is up today (the route). Just need to find a good day. At least all the rain will clean out the sand and salt residue.

I'd like to join your ride, Serene.

I don't need to tell people I'm a female rider. My bike speaks for itself. Lol. And yes, I know the tank is full of starving fishies. Here fishy fishy ;) jks.

This weather is killin' me... as soon as it eases up I'm gonna do the side rd 15 + cedar springs + snake rd + ridge rd + niagara parkway route... one of my fav rips... best with no more than 6 riders. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you dates and details.

I'll start a new thread tomorrow for it.

Riding out to gp bikes for 11am (leaving around 10:30 latest)
Serene I'd be interested in this ride to or any other ride for that matter
always looking to ride

Thanks Mael

Ok so I took Tuesday off (the 20th) because it's supposed to be 18 deg and sunny (apparently). I took a rip solo around some of the twisties on 15 and ridge and found that they are pretty clean from sand and salt after the recent rain. Any of you guys up for riding that route on Tuesday? I am gonna post it as a new thread but I'd like to limit the new riders on the rip - so I'll see what kind of interest I generate here first.

sc

I'm in if I'm not chasing the dragon (can't find a dog sitter of all things)
Headed out to whitby tomorrow if anyone wants
Saturday Niagara Falls and area with a few or Hamilton (escarpment)

Gotta work tomorrow & Saturday I have to go to a wedding somy weekend is shot!

I'll add you to my list of people I text to ride just pm me your number and what you ride sort of thing I am out all the time with or with out my group (don't always post here if I'm going though)
I am planning on heading out to gp and riding around there today then toronto and area tonight
Mael
Or text me 416 827 5453

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom