Looking for people to do some dual sporting with. | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to do some dual sporting with.

Guys on Sat afternoon I'll be heading out to my buddy's cottage east of Peterborough. I'll be exploring on the way out there so if want to join me you're welcome, just have to make your way back by yourself.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

I may be up for some road on Sat. What time are you heading out?

I'll hopefully be back from USAddress by around 11am then out the house by noon.

Based on that I'll be in the East end by around 1pm. I'm being conservative with the times so hopefully earlier.

George shoot me a text with your cell phone number. Once I get back from the US I'll give you guys a shout. Is everyone using WhatsApp? I can send group texts via WhatsApp. If you guys want to go ahead earlier in the morning, go ahead and I'll text you guys and see if I can meet up.

If my ankle heals up i want to go do some street riding, check out some nice roads like Forks of Credit. I think i found someone on the FB group that wants to take me out.

Ankle's healed up (enough). Lets roll!

Hey Guys,

Just got back in town. Would be amped to hit some trails on my Dub. Coming from the Guelph area if anyone would be down to show me around a tad.

Last edited:
Long time no speak, hope you are all doing well. I may be up for some dirt on Monday day, picking up a new toy on Sunday, .....just for dirt....

Would be early, thinking 9/9:30 kinda thing maybe riding till 2 or 3.

Anyone interested in the Ganny on Sunday? I'm hitting it with a friend on a mini-MX

...and a couple of atv's. I suspect they will be late so it'll give us a chance to do some single track on our own before they get there.

Back
Top Bottom