Looking for people to do some dual sporting with. | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to do some dual sporting with.

More the merrier Jack. I would wager that lyphe is the only permit holder currently.

You can buy a day pass for the Ganaraska. If you all are heading east I'd like to join you for future rides. This weekend is the Soggy Boot trail ride in gooderham it is a great ride if you can make it just be sure you have more aggresive dirt tires on your bikes. Keep me informed of future rides please.

You can buy a day pass for the Ganaraska. If you all are heading east I'd like to join you for future rides. This weekend is the Soggy Boot trail ride in gooderham it is a great ride if you can make it just be sure you have more aggresive dirt tires on your bikes. Keep me informed of future rides please.

I'm in the east end, definitely into the Ganaraska thing. So far we have been playing west of airport road.

Sunday works for me.

We dont need the OFTR sticker for most if the roads there so no rush.

Ok, I'm plated up and ready for action! Can't wait to test the new machine out!!!

Mind if I join in guys? I got hold of a bike this week, if I can get it plated tomorrow id love to come. If its a vote on which day, Sunday gets mine.

Awesome, sounds like we have a great little group. Show me the dirt, I said show me the dirt!!!

Where and when? Preferably a place that serves coffee...

Looks like Sunday works for everyone! I think most of us can meet somewhere near 400/89 for a coffee and breakfast and head west to Mono.

http://www.gracklecoffee.com

It's in schomberg and opens at 7:30 am, which is way too early for a Sunday. We can cut across 9 and start with some gravel roads before we hit the trails.

2008 KTM 530 EXC-R, I rode it to work and bored of the street already!

You should ride with Liam on Sat as well, he rides a wee bit quicker than the rest of us......he also seems to find the goat paths on the trails we ride.....and some air.....I guess we we're all gonna need roost protectors now.....I think I'm gonna get a rear disc guard for the rocks as well.....

Yeah, think ill be taking it easy for the first ride, my rear tire hasn't got much life left in it anyway, so that hinders my roosting ability lol.

I think the rear disc guard is a great idea, I recently did a 1000km rally on the KLR and did a full two days without a rear brake, and this exact same thing happened to someone else there too. Stopping the KLR on just the front wasn't much fun! I think I will always have one from now on.

You should ride with Liam on Sat as well, he rides a wee bit quicker than the rest of us......he also seems to find the goat paths on the trails we ride.....and some air.....I guess we we're all gonna need roost protectors now.....I think I'm gonna get a rear disc guard for the rocks as well.....

Back
Top Bottom