London Attack - | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

London Attack -

Jesus, the bible was written, when? The Quran? This is 2017. Can we agree violence motivated by old religious texts is bs? Who is the problem in 2017? Why are we appeasing these people? In our own country? Madness. (who cares what happened 1/2 century ago, I was not in that class)

We are in regression, back to the past...then we can make the other movie.

It's funny how everyone tends to resort to 500+ years ago instead of dealing with today and looking forward.

Birth rates will decide the direction.

Yes...the extremely popular muslim mayor of London has enforced Sharia law on the city...oh wait..no he didn't. Can you do me a favour...can you spell alarmist for me?

The Sharia Law in Calgary is also out of control!

Lets not forget, we have some people currently running the US that want the Christian version of religious law to reign supreme, that is the bigger immediate threat IMO.

Why bother, we already know the responses:

1) It is out of context--first standard cognitive dissonance response.
2) You do not understand--second standard response....
3) XXX is speaking in parables--third standard response...
4) It is a misquote or it was added later and it is not true (basically biblical alternative facts/fake news or whatever)--fourth standard response...

Why even respond then if you've already written off the discussion/debate?

Either there is logic or reason in each in what I've listed, or there isn't.

But just to prove the point....

Christ is quoted in the new testament as saying bring the non-believers to be slain at my feet--que one of the four above.

Problem is, too many take it as the rule of law....

The only point you may have made is that humans are fallible and/or affected by evil.

Why even respond then if you've already written off the discussion/debate?

Either there is logic or reason in each in what I've listed, or there isn't.

lets see there was the spanish inquisition, i was expecting that you wouldn't be familiar with that one since it is pretty famous. Salem witch trials are a perfect example of that passage. There's the genocide of the native americans that didn't convert to christianity.

Christians going to war against other christians... how about the thirty years war or is that cherry picking? The northern ireland conflict. The holy roman empire was bitterly divided by war between catholics and protestants. Christians have been fighting christians over christianity for hundreds of years, sure people were more involved in the fighting during the 16th and 17th centuries, but it still happened, most got tired of it after millions of people died.

The torah, bible and quran all stem from the same religion and even share some passages and beliefs. If you ask a muslim how man was created they will quote you the book of genesis (not to be confused with the back catalog of the band that phil collins was in) To say islam is evil because it has such and such passage, christianity and judaism also have similar or same passages. Pot meet kettle.

When was the last time you had a muslim or jew come to your door and tell you that you were going to hell because you didn't believe in god the way they did? Ever have an atheist on your doorstep to tell you about the wonders of science?

You are dodging the main content of my response.

However, if you'd like to go through history and point out all of the times that you claim that Christians went to war and/or killed people I have 3 questions:

1. Are any of these wars you list, defensive in nature?
2. Wouldn't you agree that it is possible that on certain occasions, that they were wrong in doing so?
3. Is it possible that some or all of these situations were not prescribed by God?

Of course today's problem, and the original focus of this thread, is with the ever increasing muslim violence problem around the world and the liberal governments who wish to import them into western countries. I am, however, more than willing to continue to discuss with you your questions/comments and even potential misunderstandings about Christianity.

Back on target, if we want to fix all this we need a time machine...

The next best option is clean up the current military mess and implement something that looks like the Marshall Plan to rebuild. This will draw a lot of the current refugees back to their homes, taking pressure off of Europe to house and support them.

If we don't, well the fighting will never stop.

The Sharia Law in Calgary is also out of control!

So because it isn't here yet, it's not, nor is it ever going to be a problem. Got it.

Lets not forget, we have some people currently running the US that want the Christian version of religious law to reign supreme, that is the bigger immediate threat IMO.

So you're saying Christianity is more of a problem than Sharia law.

I'm curious what exactly is so dangerous about whomever you claim is running in the US that want, and please be specific, Christian versions of religious law to reign supreme?

You are dodging the main content of my response.

However, if you'd like to go through history and point out all of the times that you claim that Christians went to war and/or killed people I have 3 questions:

1. Are any of these wars you list, defensive in nature?
2. Wouldn't you agree that it is possible that on certain occasions, that they were wrong in doing so?
3. Is it possible that some or all of these situations were not prescribed by God?

Of course today's problem, and the original focus of this thread, is with the ever increasing muslim violence problem around the world and the liberal governments who wish to import them into western countries. I am, however, more than willing to continue to discuss with you your questions/comments and even potential misunderstandings about Christianity.

Well apparently I do have a big misunderstanding about Christianity and the teachings of Jesus Christ. Specifically how helping others in need, because according to the hyperbole...helping innocent people (including children) fleeing violence is a nutty Liberal thing and Christians do not do that--totally had that one wrong. Total misunderstanding on my part (I admit it), either that or it is a sad day when atheists (myself included) and "Liberals" are better Christians than Christians!

So because it isn't here yet, it's not, nor is it ever going to be a problem. Got it.

So you're saying Christianity is more of a problem than Sharia law.

I'm curious what exactly is so dangerous about whomever you claim is running in the US that want, and please be specific, Christian versions of religious law to reign supreme?

More of an immediate threat to me and my country, yes.

Please be specific.

Legislation that takes away people rights, it is that simple. Legislators that want to take away gay rights, want to control what women do with their bodies, want to discriminate against people based on region or colour, etc., the list goes on. All based on the teachings of a bronze age sky fairy. These are the immediate threats. I do not want to live in the 1950s, never-mind the 1850s!

The hyperbole of Sharia Law becoming the law of the land right now (it is not an IMMEDIATE threat) is just a white fright tactic to get the above in place. But hey, Sharia Law is working great in Calgary and London England. Maybe one day soon it is an issue, not anywhere near immediate.

l

The torah, bible and quran all stem from the same religion and even share some passages and beliefs. If you ask a muslim how man was created they will quote you the book of genesis (not to be confused with the back catalog of the band that phil collins was in) To say islam is evil because it has such and such passage, christianity and judaism also have similar or same passages. Pot meet kettle.

Note the pattern:

Create your religion based on prior writings but update them with a twist to favour your own agenda. Then write in an infallibility clause so you can persecute anyone trying to change your ideas. Infallibility of the Bible, infallibility of the Pope, etc.

Up until a century or so back a male dominated society may have been a necessity due to the need for brute strength. Today, thanks to technology women can do just about anything a man can do and one specific thing men can't.

If it wasn't for the need for genetic diversity and a bit of social companionship the population could survive if women outnumbered men 10:1 or more.

I don't think the various scriptures are necessarily wrong but the interpretations have been male generated in favour of male dominance.

It's easy to confuse things. If marriage means that the two become as one the why does only the male ego get to call the shots?

If the scriptures are read in context many of the "Rights" men think they are entitled to are tied to responsibilities they choose to ignore.

Christians and the like are not trying to push our laws backwards like Muslims would with sharia law. Hell, you can say to a christian Jesus is a bastard, but you think you can say **** about mohammed to a muslim? You can but, you won't. There's a big difference here that we need to recognize and not be ignorant too.

Christians and jews in the west have adapted, the issue is there are a large percentage of Muslims who believe sharia law in some form or another and they aren't just adapting to the west. There has been a Canadian survey of muslims in Canada (which mentions nothing about sharia law - wonder why?...) anyways the things they did survey was do they think women should wear veils, should women have high high paying important jobs etc..and guess what there are some who have adapted to Canadian culture without issue, but a larger percent are not interested in adapting and fitting in...that is dangerous and un-Canadian.

There's a reason why some of the smartest people in the west are warning about this very thing...because it needs to be addressed.

Last edited:
Christians and the like are not trying to push our laws backwards like Muslims would with sharia law. Hell, you can say to a christian Jesus is a bastard, but you think you can say **** about mohammed to a muslim? You can but, you won't. There's a big difference here that we need to recognize and not be ignorant too.

Christians and jews in the west have adapted, the issue is there are a large percentage of Muslims who believe sharia law in some form or another and they aren't just adapting to the west. There has been a Canadian survey of muslims in Canada (which mentions nothing about sharia law - wonder why?...) anyways the things they did survey was do they think women should wear veils, should women have high high paying important jobs etc..and guess what there are some who have adapted to Canadian culture without issue, but a larger percent are not interested in adapting and fitting in...that is dangerous and un-Canadian.

There's a reason why some of the smartest people in the west are warning about this very thing...because it needs to be addressed.

no abortions, no gay marriage...should I go on? Don't be blinkered

So you believe muslims support those?

PS, baby killing may be legal, but that doesn't make it right.

And since when is marriage a fundamental human right? And why do Gay's need more rights than the rest of us?

So you believe muslims support those?

PS, baby killing may be legal, but that doesn't make it right.

And since when is marriage a fundamental human right? And why do Gay's need more rights than the rest of us?

I have friends that are Muslims that do. See that's the thing about generalizations made to fit a narrative, just makes people look like uneducated bigots.

Gays don't need extra rights, just the same rights as everyone else.

ps...it's still not a baby most of the time.

pps Timothy Mc Veigh was a Christian, did you apologize for him?

the west hasn't murdered 100,000 plus buddists. the west only targets the middle east, ya know, where all the oil is. and I doubt the 100,000 + that have been murdered in the middle east were all terrorists. but I'm sure it made a few...

USA soldiers commit suicide at a rate of more than 1 a day in the middle east. If lives mattered they would save a lot more if they withdrew their troops.

the US killed between 1-6 million in vietnam. The declaration of war was based on the grounds that vietnam bombed a US warship. Turns out (and well documented) that the so called attack of the warship was a total fabrication (known as a false flag attck). 1-6 million killed based on a lie. sounds eerily familiar to 911. Oh, and don't forget the false flag attack on a public train station in europe by the CIA. That attack was blamed on russia (this too is well documented and revealed).
Weird how no one talks about this history. Or of how US businessmen were able to supply Germany with munitions and fuel during the second world war. the list goes on...

open your consciousness
Yeah, but we don't hear the Vietnamese coming to bomb us or the Russian & the Chinese targeting civilans

I have friends that are Muslims that do. See that's the thing about generalizations made to fit a narrative, just makes people look like uneducated bigots.

Ah, you have friends that are apparently muslims, well that settles it.

Is a billion radical muslims enough to make it not a generalization?

https://youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Gays don't need extra rights, just the same rights as everyone else.

But of course that's not really true. The Gays are all about pushing an ever growing agenda. Sure sure, you'll say that's not the case. I've posted volumes of references and commentary to support my position.

ps...it's still not a baby most of the time.

What exactly is it before it becomes a human?

Why would I apologize for the evil procured by man? I suppose however, that you buy into the latest phenomenon that one can call oneself whatever they like and somehow it makes it true. Just because you call yourself a Christian, or a gender fairy doesn't make yourself one.

Yeah but do Christians throw them off rooftops & burn them alive?

I

Why do I keep hearing this argument? Tim did not killed in the name of Jesus or the church endorses it? But these nutbars shout Allah Ackbar & Isis endorses these guys

Ah, you have friends that are apparently muslims, well that settles it.

Is a billion radical muslims enough to make it not a generalization?

https://youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

But of course that's not really true. The Gays are all about pushing an ever growing agenda. Sure sure, you'll say that's not the case. I've posted volumes of references and commentary to support my position.

What exactly is it before it becomes a human?

Why would I apologize for the evil procured by man? I suppose however, that you buy into the latest phenomenon that one can call oneself whatever they like and somehow it makes it true. Just because you call yourself a Christian, or a gender fairy doesn't make yourself one.

So Mike...since they are all homicidal maniacs how did you manage to get to work today without being murdered? I managed it too....damn, I should have a party eh as it's only a matter of time isn't it...I mean a billion that want to kill us all....damn.

Of course the other alternative is the time honoured one of actually ignoring everything that's common sense and saying "I hate them coz they're different". There's a word for that but it escapes me.

Back
Top Bottom