Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!!

Lol...Team Bogus!
20858_10150231738100657_754290656_13681850_4379203_n.jpg

Thats too funny I gotta tease him a little cheapass needs to buy a new helmet. Thats the same freakin one that he was wearing in the pic above. Jeesh he works at a big dealer as well.

Here's my bike after an incident at GB a couple weeks ago...
Minor bodywork damage. Wrecked second gear. Broken collar bone... *sigh*

suzicrash2.jpg

Paint totally stripped. Fiberglass and bond done. Next up, CF vinyl wrap.

Here's my bike after an incident at GB a couple weeks ago...
Minor bodywork damage. Wrecked second gear. Broken collar bone... *sigh*

suzicrash2.jpg

Paint totally stripped. Fiberglass and bond done. Next up, CF vinyl wrap.

GWS collarbones are a mofo.

Yeah I think I was the first to bust a bone at GBM, the first track day done by Forest City Honda running counterclockwise. Not sure which layout it was but lowsided on a left and busted the collar bone. Bit of fiberglass repair and tremclad paint and good to go. Here's the bike coming out of hibernation.
IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

Not sure which layout it was but lowsided on a left and busted the collar bone. Bit of fiberglass repair and tremclad paint and good to go.

Wow, orthopedics sure has changed. Used to be for a busted collar bone they just put your arm in a sling.

Yep no change on that, fiberglass and paint fixed the bike but a sling is still all they can do for the collar bone. However if your someone like Colin Edwards, you can spend 15g and get a bunch of plates and screws to fix a collar bone and be back to work in no time.

nice, so you have 2 05/06 then?
this is still the first bike I ever bought some years ago, and still love riding it.

3 lol the other is in the works to becoming a stunt bike I will loop and get mad at.

Ducati1098Red008.jpg

Calabogie2010026.jpg

Mosport12011.jpg

Ducati1098Red004.jpg

Last edited:
2006 Ducati Sport Classic. Slowly making the transformation from street bike to track-only. Added the Airtech fairing this year and it was worth 3 s right away. Suspension is all aftermarket, top-mount steering damper just added, 4-pot Brembo calipers on their way. Not much else to do at my pace except maybe save up for a slipper clutch.

Thanks to Mike (R1Guy) for the photos. Currently getting numbers made (DOCC requires them) - will post up another picture when those are on.

(Sorry - not sure why I can't delete the low res pictures - not getting the photo attachment tool....)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom