Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!! | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets see your track bikes!!!!!!!!

new Paint Job (Thanks to CarbonCat) - This Weekend at SOAR - Since then the numbers in the rear were applied

10369602_10152036533736191_6403775760018493227_n.jpg

And I am honestly just point this out for your safety, not trying to be an ***.... If I was trying to be an *** I would make a comment about the short man in his tight leathers posting "bigger is better"........

Hahahaha just saw this.

Hahahaha just saw this.

Wow. That was awhile back. It's funny cause I was thinking about it this morning. Was wondering how far North you shoot past my place, then remembered that post with no response from you, and decided against askin ya.

Wow. That was awhile back. It's funny cause I was thinking about it this morning. Was wondering how far North you shoot past my place, then remembered that post with no response from you, and decided against askin ya.

Haha. I laughed last night. Was rooting through this thread looking for a pic of a certain members bike and happened to read your comment again and put 2+2. I'm just a little short for my age, that's all.

You're up Barrie way right? My land is up on Shouldice lake in Bruce county

P.S. you wish you looked this good in leathers

Last edited:
Here is my recent purchase

2015-02-17%2011.13.02_zpsbnfdyuwk.png

Sent from my Galaxy phone

^Nice! How much did it run you and what kind of mods? (If you don't mind me asking)

Last edited:

A little over 5K

Has Penske rear and Elka front internals done by Accelerated Technologies
Ohlins Stabilizer
Motion Pro throttle
Quickshift
full Titanium Arrow exhaust
some brembo stuff and other misc parts

For those who know Maraujo (who started this thread) I will be at the track with him quite often this year just not as a pit crew full time finally

Congrats, have fun

A little over 5K

Ohlins Stabilizer
Motion Pro throttle
Quickshift

For those who know Maraujo (who started this thread) I will be at the track with him quite often this year just not as a pit crew full time finally

A little over 5K

Ohlins Stabilizer
Motion Pro throttle
Quickshift

Ha that's funny! My buddy (Warren) is married to one of your relatives. He sent me a pic of your bike when you bought it.

Ha that's funny! My buddy (Warren) is married to one of your relatives. He sent me a pic of your bike when you bought it.

Ha nice! He mentioned he sent it over to his buddy. I haven't had much time to go over the bike since I got it because I left for Cuba the next day and just got back. Now I want to go over everything to make sure everything that needs to be refreshed and inspected is.

Good plan. If your up to it disassemble almost the whole bike short of removing the motor and grease everything while checking all the bolts. Never a bad idea to be prepared for the upcoming season.

Also disconnecting all the electrical connections and applying dielectric grease goes a long way in preventing electrical issues.

Back
Top Bottom