lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ?? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

lets have a gta motorcycle forum meet ??

I owe you an apology. I did give your bike more than a quick glance, but I was so in awe of you surprising us there, that I could barely stand up! No homo.

Coulda fooled me. When I met you first thing I thought was "now there's one stand up dude".

Last edited:
Coulda fooled me. When I met you first thing I thought was "now there's one stand up dude", short legs sure but stand up just the same.

26" inseam. 2" less, and they wouldn't be legs, they'd be two feet. ?
Seriously though, awesome meeting you and the rest of the guys. Sorry I was crunched for time. Would have liked to shoot the breeze a little more.
And Boots, thanks for inviting me and for the ice cream ?!

Yes, it turned out better than I expected. Meeting people in person is way better than just keyboard interaction.

Good to meet all three of yous. I don't have a favourite yet.

Good to see you guys too :)
Sorry I was sidetracked by the guy on the BMW and then out of nowhere Veteq showed up with his wife (the real one).

@Joe: no worries, happy wife happy life :D

No problem. I bought a lottery ticket with that same money that i found.

Good luck Boots! Btw you don't have to buy Joe anything if you win that lottery, you already bought him an ice cream but you can buy me an RSV4 RF cause I didn't get the ice cream yesterday :D

Bbut, until we meet,

4124e41d789b85368d56c12e76c3b0a6.jpg

Last edited:
Good to meet all three of yous. I don't have a favourite yet.

OMG, I'm a retard. There were four from GTAM! Normally I'm pretty good at basic trade math. Apologies all 'round. Still working on a favourite.

Math, spelling, everyone screws up once in a while.

Math, spelling, everyone screws up once in a while.

Now that we're buds I'm gonna let that slide. Altho I should hasten to add that I haven't screwed up a thread title yet. Then we can talk.

You can have a lot of fun up there on your Ninja. End of last year I could tie most of the good roads together off memory. Today I'm not so sure. Great place to explore all over there.

I might be able to make it, not sure yet. I've done two back to back 700 and 800km Saturdays, not sure how long this will last with the wife. Lol
I live in Angus and ride that whole area a lot, know some fun roads/routes.
I also LOVE ice cream. Subscribed.

Back
Top Bottom