Lets Go Blue Jays... | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets Go Blue Jays...

We need price to shut them out. I don't forsee Jays scoring too much in Kansas but I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Price has shown that he can put out at least 6 SOLID innings. I mean, he retired 18 of 19 consecutive batters, until the fly-ball collapse happened.
Hopefully Gibby has the sense of mind to pull him sooner.

But if the Jays can get 6-7 Innings out of their starting pitcher, then anything is possible. Otherwise, KC will pounce all over it.

Son of a ***** mother ****er TICKETMASTER.....

Signed on at 10:00:02 and my wait time was 1min...then TM kicked me out and reset the counter and went to 50min wait time....Son of a ....

Yeah its impossible to get them online. I hear phoning in is your best bet. I tried online this round and the last. I was logging in before 10 both times and came up empty.

jose-bautista-bat-02-flip.gif

This game is ridiculous!

Also, **** the royals.

Right, so this is the first game of baseball i've watched in years. Probably over 5 years. And I only watched it, not because of the jays, but because i had money on the royals to win.

Having played baseball for 8 years of my life, can i just ask how they even made it this far when you miss out on fundamental things.

You have a man on second and third, no outs, why the hell do you not sac bunt that down the first base line (it's doable with a lefty at bat, but tough)? Is it risky? **** yeah its risky, but worst case scenario (and unlikely) a double play from a tag and a toss to home. The most likely thing to happen in that situation is either a throw home to get the tag and the out and you're left with 1 out, one still in scoring position and a man on first...

I think they were thinking of a go ahead hit. Revere was swinging a hot bat so they let him hit. I thought for sure jd was gonna be the hero. Oh well motogp still

90 feet from tying the game.

But when you go 0-12 with runners in scoring position and you're the best offense in the league, you don't deserve it. Jays did this to themselves. Hopefully they can fix some of their bullpen issues, find another solid starter, and try to continue the culture they've built this season.

90 feet from tying the game.

But when you go 0-12 with runners in scoring position and you're the best offense in the league, you don't deserve it. Jays did this to themselves. Hopefully they can fix some of their bullpen issues, find another solid starter, and try to continue the culture they've built this season.
I know zip about baseball but I fail to see how all the runners they left on base has anything to do with their pitching.

I know zip about baseball but I fail to see how all the runners they left on base has anything to do with their pitching.
I was speaking more for things to fix for next season.

Their bats disappeared. Jose was the only one of their 'bats' that did anything.

Should have played the odds and gone with small-ball when they had the options. First inning leadoff double should have led to a run (or at least a better attempt at one with a bunt and attempt sac-fly). Jays didn't deserve to win yesterday.

On a good note,we should have the MVP and rookie of the year awards this year, plus a gold glove for centre field.

Back
Top Bottom