Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 200 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
If they had taken the opportunity to shoot him beforehand, according to the video I saw, it would have an execution. Also he's on record as saying he will never shoot first. And he never did. Additionally, with all the armed cops available, why would a taser cop break cover to a known armed man in flight? I don't understand why cops put themselves into harms way then use that as a lame excuse to kill. And, worse, Monday morning QB's defend it.

For the same reason that Monday Morning Quarterbacks find fault? ;)

I don't know that I can fault someone for not waiting until the gun is out and pointed, before pulling the trigger. He reached for it several times, before ultimately being shot. It smacks of suicide by cop.

It only takes one reach to pull the gun out. If he had time to reach several times... He would have pulled it on the first reach... If he was reaching for it at all.
Again.. it appears to me that he is being hit by something while his hands are up.. and then his arms drop. Was he reaching for a gun.. or reacting to being hit by something(s).
Again... No comment on the FBI lies and attempted cover up? Catch a witness in a lie.. and their whole testimony would be tossed. They were caught lying about this incident.. why should we believe anything else they say about it?

It only takes one reach to pull the gun out. If he had time to reach several times... He would have pulled it on the first reach... If he was reaching for it at all.
Again.. it appears to me that he is being hit by something while his hands are up.. and then his arms drop. Was he reaching for a gun.. or reacting to being hit by something(s).
Again... No comment on the FBI lies and attempted cover up? Catch a witness in a lie.. and their whole testimony would be tossed. They were caught lying about this incident.. why should we believe anything else they say about it?

If he was hit in the chest that many times it couldn't have been anything more damaging that a piece of gravel, or he wouldn't have been standing.

I don't believe the totality of what anyone says, over this incident. As I said before, however, it very much smacks to me of suicide by cop.

For the same reason that Monday Morning Quarterbacks find fault? ;)

I'm well aware of my inconsistencies re: MMQ's but there's a slight, and I think important, distinction between me and my adversary in that I'm on the sidelines commenting from a neutral position while he's actually on the team and towing the party line. Be that as it may I find it disconcerting, at least where all these killer cop videos are concerned, I should feel safer having a run in with the alleged criminal rather than the trigger cop. But generally I love the police:eek:

Cop spraying mace at passing motorcycles (texas)

Cant make this stuff up. Unreal!!

[video]https://youtu.be/JCe9NJX3SqU[/video]

Re: Cop spraying mace at passing motorcycles (texas)

Texas has a law similar to Ontario's. Vehicles must move over or slow down when approaching stopped emergency vehicles. Cop just wants his space.

Wantimg space is one thing, that reaction is criminal. Moving over requires safe ability to do so. Absence of such is not justification for indiscriminate macing.

Wantimg space is one thing, that reaction is criminal. Moving over requires safe ability to do so. Absence of such is not justification for indiscriminate macing.

Where is your sense of adventure?

That was one hell of a zoom on that camera. He came out with the freaking mace ready to go.
Would have been some laughs when a bunch of bikes crashed, huh?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I like his proactive approach to policing, something that's sorely lacking in bill of rights and freedoms Ontario.

You Tube comments on this video are running 100% against this police action. Maybe there is hope for America after all.

Seasoned riders or riders with seasoning, it's getting harder to tell these days. 24/7 Go-Pros and 24/7 hickory-dickery won't convince anyone that can think properly though. Sideways is not progress no matter how rechargeable the batteries are. #inrebrules

Maybe he knew the Tex-mex restaurant they were heading to and wanted to get them prepped for the triple habanero chili cheese poppers that are on special for $3.95 (while quantities last).

But honestly, I'm usually on law enforcements side for a lot of stuff but that's all sorts of ridiculous.

Not as long as Trump is leading in the Republican race.

Everybody's taking the piss out of Trump these days but you'll never see him posting online where can I buy hose clamps. For America, imho, he's an upgrade.

You Tube comments on this video are running 100% against this police action. Maybe there is hope for America after all.
Canadian comments?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom