Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag | Page 70 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag

I was never a big fan of the existing map. It doesn't clearly show boundaries, IMO... I proper google map with a route running the perimeter would be nice, and zoomable. I didn't grow up here, and don't know the perimeter accurately enough, otherwise I'd have it done already.

I was never a big fan of the existing map. It doesn't clearly show boundaries, IMO... I proper google map with a route running the perimeter would be nice, and zoomable. I didn't grow up here, and don't know the perimeter accurately enough, otherwise I'd have it done already.

Yep I agree.

Also make sure EVERYONE knows the rules so we can all play. I think this can be alot of fun even if the tags are really well known landmarks or what ever the tags are.

Until the new thread is open, here's a couple of picture from the previous tag.

554928_2623781887600_1646820033_1772277_1981667062_n.jpg

528090_2623782487615_1646820033_1772278_810429146_n.jpg

Thought I would give this a bump since the weather is getting quite nice out there.

bump.jpg

Photo Tag was awesome back in the day when I started this thread. wish i could spark it back up but sport bike is off the road for the last couple years.

It was fun. Only if people would start go out riding to these places!

I think we ran out of landmarks and random places were taken which turned away new players.

I think we ran out of landmarks and random places were taken which turned away new players.

I had found a few new ones but I couldn't find the old tag. haha... plus I didn't ride much this year, and now I don't have a street bike.

make it a broader map if ya want just pump some excitement back into this thread.

too many random bridges and trees for my taste. I've only lived here 3 years and I'm too new to be playing guess the field I just tagged.

Ya too bad the thread fizzled out. I thought it was fun. But then I'm one of the random brigde and field taggers. I guess going for a ride to explore would be to much? Or how else does one get to know the area?

Ya too bad the thread fizzled out. I thought it was fun. But then I'm one of the random brigde and field taggers. I guess going for a ride to explore would be to much? Or how else does one get to know the area?

Go Get a photo of a building and tag it up

If I can get out this weekend, I will grab this one.

So many bikes are out today

Back
Top Bottom