Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag

I found it! It was only a km away from work. Puslinch, the McDonalds on the 401.

Puslinch-20110412-00171.jpg

New tag:
IMG-20110412-00174.jpg

PM what this is, so when I get it, I won't look like I don't know what or where this is.

Hey, I know exactly where this one is... great scenery nearby... Might go get it after work if I get home at a decent time.

This is ******* me off.I had the previous tag 1/2 hour before Dinh.Someone grab it!!!!
picture171c.jpg

I went for a ride to get my next tag (which i will use) and by then,you had already posted.So....Sizemik p,where is it?

I went for a ride to get my next tag (which i will use) and by then,you had already posted.So....Sizemik p,where is it?

Alright, it's a building in a campus full of agricultural types running around... how's that? (didn't wanna come right out and tell you the two major roads that cross right in front of it)
I was going to put on the raingear saturday and go get this one, but it looks like I might be hunting for a different tag - which is just as well.
(no gravel roads for the next one please, Wingboy)
(at least not till I get a 'moto) ;-)

Yup,repost of post #844 in this thing.I think i can just post my pic from back then and post the new one.Here's the pic of Blondie's Lunch up in Inverhaugh.
picture020a.jpg

And here is the next tag.Bring your gold mastercard if you go for lunch here.
picture172.jpg

Yup,repost of post #844 in this thing.I think i can just post my pic from back then and post the new one.Here's the pic of Blondie's Lunch up in Inverhaugh.
Nice... I was almost home when it hit me to get a new one. Kinda just grabbed the first landmark I came across.

Toboggan Hill at Mount Trashmore on Ottawa St.Nice day with Jenn and Steve.
picture203i.jpg

New tag.
picture204a.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody has asked for a hint,but here is a little one anyway.
picture205k.jpg

Are you guys waiting for another hint,or is this thread dead?

Back
Top Bottom