Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 224 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

smilez mentioned interest, but I haven't talked to him. The friend I usually go with is out. You could really go either, its an open/flowy track. Just becareful not to get ahead of yourself the first day, it takes a bit to learn where to be on the track. Mosport is a different animal, but ohhh so fun.

Weather permitting, I want to go to CTMP on the 30th. Riders Choice is running it so I'm assuming I have to sign up through their website? And I'm torn between Green or Yellow.... Who all is planning on coming?

Start in Green and see how it goes. As smergy says, it's a beast of track. Yellow group will be a mixed bag of craziness...

We're targeting the Calabogie VIP day on the long weekend as our next day. If that doesn't happen then maybe SMP on Sept 7th.

Start in Green and see how it goes. As smergy says, it's a beast of track. Yellow group will be a mixed bag of craziness...

We're targeting the Calabogie VIP day on the long weekend as our next day. If that doesn't happen then maybe SMP on Sept 7th.
Sounds like a good plan. I've found that Yellow is full of people who have a Red pace but don't like getting passed, and for people who have Green pace but have too big of an ego to be there.
Depending o weather I'll either do GB on the 4th or SMP on the 7th, with the preference of SMP.

Sounds like a good plan. I've found that Yellow is full of people who have a Red pace but don't like getting passed, and for people who have Green pace but have too big of an ego to be there.
Depending o weather I'll either do GB on the 4th or SMP on the 7th, with the preference of SMP.

That is exactly right. There are also some normal people who are simply trying to improve and move up, but too many egos on both ends of the spectrum.

I was actually planning to make it out this year, even had a baffle made up for the CBR... now we need to come up with a solution for the R1. She's just a wee bit loud. I don't really want to drive there and find out she fails sound test. This winter we'll come up with a solution.

Have a baffle in my garage. Will drop it off sometime.
See if it fits.

Sounds good, I have some GoPro stickies for you as well

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

it's a 57mm ID for the exhaust pipe, straight... should anyone have something laying around that might work.

Weather is looking really crappy for the 27th :(
Will possibly reschedule for the 28th, I'll edit this post once the decision has been made (early Saturday morning)

EDIT: We have rescheduled for the 28th!

Last edited:
smilez mentioned interest, but I haven't talked to him. The friend I usually go with is out. You could really go either, its an open/flowy track. Just becareful not to get ahead of yourself the first day, it takes a bit to learn where to be on the track. Mosport is a different animal, but ohhh so fun.
Long range for the 30th looks good but I'll wait until Monday to commit and book a spot. Hopefully I don't shoot myself in the foot by waiting.... I'll go with doozer's advice and start out in green and then depending on how it goes might move to yellow after lunch.
I touched base with smilez via Facebook so maybe we should both keep bugging him!

Long range for the 30th looks good but I'll wait until Monday to commit and book a spot. Hopefully I don't shoot myself in the foot by waiting.... I'll go with doozer's advice and start out in green and then depending on how it goes might move to yellow after lunch.
I touched base with smilez via Facebook so maybe we should both keep bugging him!
He said he's in

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Some shots from our track day; join our page on Facebook so you don't miss the next one!
P3miub0.jpg

n07guiF.jpg

XY40LHl.png

tFFYVOV.png

foOhAN7.jpg

5xcYQxs.jpg

Here is our video from our first hosted track day at Grand Bend. Join our community on our Facebook page (KW Sport Racing) to check out some pictures and so you don't miss the next one!
[video=youtube_share;04iVIVKCyrg]https://youtu.be/04iVIVKCyrg[/video]

39777257_10113597518929944_8530271320095588352_n.jpg

Jokes aside, the name stuck since we have our street group KW Sport Riding and I wanted to keep the KSR acronym for both groups; hence KW Sport Racing :D

Back
Top Bottom