Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread! | Page 143 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener/Waterloo area, c u next trackday riders thread!

pace yourself steve... 2 minutes is pushing it. :)

What are you guys actually running there, I did a 1.32 on my second time there.

dangerous question. Since you asked, 1:17's, but I don't usually time the laps. That bump and concrete wall coming on to the front straight scare me enough to not push it much harder. Don't worry so much about the times, if you get the riding right, the lap times come along on their own.

Meh, I'm not one for caring much just curious if I'm on track. I believe I've done 4 track days in my life, and owned my bike for 2 years?

Its good to know how fast others run, its a bit of a sensitive subject though, it turns into bench racing. The higher level racers run 1:14ish, but they've been doing it for quite a while.

So how was the day Steve?
Open track or groups?

And Persephone (GSX-r750) has been sold. Delivered her today.
Next step - track skins for the Daytona.

way to go man, glad it worked out for ya

Groups was OK but ****** rain at 3 all in all a good day once I got the bike sorted out

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

mosport monday, thinking about TMP next friday (15th), anyone interested?

love SMP, but have some TMP credits I need to use

yeah, they you can't hold them over, AFAIK

Really wanted to go with Randy next Friday but my bosses are refusing me the day off (even though I offered to make up the time beforehand - it's only a 5 hour day for us to boot!). One other person in my department is away on vacation... curses...

Looks like my Triumph's first day on the track will be the Racer5 VIP weekend (one of the 2 days only).

looking at this as well, but too early at the moment

mosport monday, TMP friday, let me know if anyone else is going

I'm on the fence for mosport for Monday. Haven't pre registered, but might take the day off to ride that ***** goddess

Back
Top Bottom