Kelpi exhaust, yay or nay? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kelpi exhaust, yay or nay?

I can do without the coffee can full of nuts rattle of a Duc thank you very much... to the point where my dry clutch Ducs have the Barnett "quiet" kit (one thick steel plate that goes on top and muffles all the rattling)
But the loudest exhaust I have ever heard was the stock Silentium pipes found on the early bevels. The thing would set off burglar alarms for blocks. Open pipes are quieter... those mufflers AMPLIFY the noise.
You're absolutely correct. A buddy had a first generation 750GT, the neighbours would throw rocks at him when he started it in the driveway.

When I looked they don't offer past 2021 (?) but I think they're the same... but NO cat.

... and if Hindle didn't have one, I would call him and offer my bike for him to make one... then Hindle COULD offer one. (If you do that, keep on top of the shop. They say they only need the bike for a couple of days... that in my case has always dragged on for months) I have three bike with "prototype" Hindles. The GS1000 on ripple Rock's web page is mine (it doesn't look like that anymore). I was hoping they were going to dyno it, but alas, that is done with a engine simulator now.
If Hindle prototypes on your bike, you get the first pipe CHEAP.

Back
Top Bottom