Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 53 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Snow City's been good for me. Would recommend you go in person if you have questions instead of calling. Roger is their main parts guy and for some reason you can only order certain parts thru him. He's very good and will take the time to talk to you about what you're buying. Scott is one of their mechanics and he's extremely knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow City's been good for me. Would recommend you go in person if you have questions instead of calling. Roger is their main parts guy and for some reason you can only order certain parts thru him. He's very good and will take the time to talk to you about what you're buying. Scott is one of their mechanics and he's extremely knowledgeable

Thanks

I'll be showing up 'round 8 or so with a buddy or two... If y'all aren't busy, come out! The weather should be fine, been looking at satellite and radar all day. Looks like we're totally in the clear after 7, and only a slight chance of it spitting before then. No biggie.

I'll be showing up 'round 8 or so with a buddy or two... If y'all aren't busy, come out! The weather should be fine, been looking at satellite and radar all day. Looks like we're totally in the clear after 7, and only a slight chance of it spitting before then. No biggie.

I'll be there.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Getting ready to leave for YM&L.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I'll be there in about half an hour.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sorry I didn't make it out last night... Plans changed last-minute when it decided to start pissing rain as I was about to leave to go pick up a friend to take with me, and my buddy who was going to be riding there with me got caught in traffic on his way to my place after work, which pushed back dinner for all of us... by the time we finished eating, we were already an hour late (9:00), and we would've been coming from Brampton... so figure another half hour on top of that. Next week I guess. Another instance of Wednesdays being... less than ideal. :-/

I'm going to try and get a pile of buddies organized to come out next week. Should be 6 or 7 of us altogether.

Are you guys meeting this Wednesday June 25??

i ride kawi the last 3 years KLX250SF and recently got a VERSYS 650

looking to meet other versys

I won't be able to go but I think it's supposed to rain.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Yeah, looks like tmrrw will be a wash now... Figures, since I made plans not only to go to the meet, inviting others along with me, but to ride during the day with other people as well... I must've jinxed everything. My bad :p

Anybody gonna be reachin' L&YM tonite? Looks like the rain systems have passed on radar, and Env. Canada is saying chance of precip is 'Nil' until 11am tmrrw... The roads should be pretty dry shortly, well before we'd all be heading there... What y'all say?

Back
Top Bottom