Kawi Wednesdays!!! | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawi Wednesdays!!!

Tonight? I heard there are bike gangs hanging out there now. Not sure if it's true though. What time are you thinking of heading down if you're going?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Taptalk 4.

Actually I'll pass. It's too cold for me to ride tonight.

No worries. It is a little cold tonight. I did go for a quick boot to L&L. Then rode by Yorkville to see if I can spot some celebrities for TIFF. No luck. Lol.

Who's riding tomorrow??

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Yep. Port credit. N I'm in sauga so ill b headed straight there. Up to guys if u wana meet before arriving

Anyone meeting tonight at York Mills & Leslie?

forecast doesnt look good

^ Understatement of the week. lol :)

"Severe thunderstorms possible this afternoon and tonight.

This is an alert to the potential development of severe thunderstorms with large hail, damaging winds or heavy rainfall..Monitor weather conditions and listen for updated bulletins.

Warm and humid mid-summer conditions are in place over the regions and thunderstorms are expected to develop early this afternoon or this evening due to an approaching cold front. There is the potential for heavy downpours with these storms giving rainfall amounts in the 50 to 80 millimetre range in an hour or two. There is also the possibility of some locations receiving repeated thunderstorms and locally higher amounts. Severe thunderstorms this afternoon or tonight may also produce damaging winds in excess of 90 km/h and hail is also a possibility."

I'll finally be able to ride if anyone is interested in meeting up tomorrow. I should be done work by 5:30 pm and I'll probably be at YM&L about 7:30pm. I'll be there until around 9:00 and if no one shows I'll head over to KC.

I have class till about 9ish and will head over to YM&L if you're still interested in sticking around. I'm getting a new pipe tomorrow woot woot.

Weather looks good today I'm gonna coming to yml tonight . By second cup lol I guess that's become our spot now ?k see you boys tonight

Back
Top Bottom