Jordan Szoke - press release | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jordan Szoke - press release

TK4

Jordan Szoke is coming into the biggest battle of his life. He was hoping for it to be on the track, but unfortunately it will be in the hospital.
Here’s to Jordan winning another battle, recovering quick and getting back on the track soon.
Posted @withregram • @jordanszoke I’ve been diagnosed with Diverticulosis and require an operation to remove part of my intestine.
I’ve spent 3 of the most difficult weeks of my life in hospital fighting an infection that has completely poisoned my body and filled it with excruciating pain.
While in hospital I was pumped full of medication and had 2 procedures done to try and drain a 6 centimetre abscess. Tests also revealed a blood clot in my liver.
My blood work has improved enough that I was able to go home yesterday, but am still very sick and in pain.
Through much discussion, my doctors and I are going to try and hold off the operation I require until November so I can honour my commitments for the summer.
This infection and illness are completely unrelated to the reconstructive surgery I recently had done on ankles. My ankles are doing well and I’m excited to have more movement in them.
I'm at the mercy of my body and am still very weak and in a lot of pain, but I’m going to do my absolute best to be at the first race in Shannonville.
I’d like to say thank you to my friends and family for all their support, and a special thanks to my beautiful girlfriend Kay.

Well that sucks. Had he mostly recovered from last years crash yet? That one was ugly.

yikes, hope he gets back on track.

If I can do it.......I like his chances.
That abcess pain destroyed several years of my life, until they figured it out.
He should get the surgery asap, in my opinion.
Recovery is magnitudes easier than suffering.
GWS.

Back
Top Bottom