Jokes | Page 129 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jokes

F9iFmk8WIAA8si_

This is from Facebook. My apologies but its funny.

I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know,
here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.

This is from Facebook. My apologies but its funny.

I pondered an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts, but how could they know?
Well, after another beer, and some more heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with an answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and even though I obviously couldn't really know,
here is the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
But you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.
Time for another beer. Then maybe a nap.
I've not had the pleasure of giving birth, HOWEVER, I did have a kidney stone and OMFG that pain was unbearable...I woke up one day feeling off and in a bit of pain, got to work and by 9:20ish (just as we were having morning announcements), I was on the floor in the fetal position in agonizing pain...my students all came rushing out crying and asking if I was going to die...my principal had to carry me downstairs because I could get up or walk...he even went to the hospital with me in the back of the ambulance and waited with me while my hubby came from work...I'm pretty sure you'll never hear anyone say 'hey, I'd like to pass another kidney stone please and thank you"

Two nuns were out and came upon a Scotsman in a kilt. One nun asks "Is it true you wear nothing underneath the kilt?". He replies "Reach under and find out" After doing so the nun exclaims "Eww That's gruesome!" The Scotsman says "Reach up again . It's grew some more"

1713583859841.png

As funny as this is, its kinda sad, that Canada, a country once known for its politeness and courtesy has fallen so far that people have to threaten violence just to be able to cross the road at a pedestrian crossing :(
It was an April fools joke. However, it would be quite effective. Most ahols don't care if they kill you but if their car gets a mark, they can't handle it.

Back
Top Bottom