Jian Ghomeishi alleged sexual assault. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jian Ghomeishi alleged sexual assault.

ashkan

Banned
Anyone following this?
So far the second woman accusing him of sexual assault is under fire for having lied about many things.

Both women (so far, there is a third_) have been proven to go back to him after the alleged assault and as for more!!! WTF!!!

The first one even sent him pictures in a string bikini a year after. the second one (Trailer Park boys actress) who is now bankrupt admitted (for the first time) that after the alleged assault, she stuck around for an hour to listen to him play guitar, then spend the whole weekend cuddling with him, going to park and brunch and send him flowers later in Halifax. And now Jian's lawyer revealed emails proving that after the alleged assault she wrote back to him asked him to F*&^ her some more!!!!

WTF!!!

These women better be jailed (if they are found guilty of false accusations). They ruined his life. These days women can accuse men of all kinds of wrong doing which can cost men their livelihoods, families, career, social circle and ... yet when its revealed that they lied, they just walk away with no consequences.

Our legal system is seriously biased against men!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/jian-ghomeshi-sexual-assault-trial-1.3434801

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/live-u...-emails-photo-after-alleged-assault-1.2765932

Interesting point of view.

My take/theory on it is that dude likely had one gf who loved it when he was rough with her (and he obviously liked it too) - so he continued on that trend, dating and f***ing girls who "liked it rough";

Until one day he was too rough with a girl, too soon in their dealings so she decided to press charges... then all these other ******* who "liked it rough", but perhaps he went to far with at some point too, decided to come forward.

SMGDH

moral of the story: always get her to sign "the love contract"
CHAPPELLE_02_0204_LOVECONTRACT_640x360.jpg

I'm following it, it sounds like a ****ing sham and like you said Ashkan these women should be tossed in the bin. But we all know this wont happen because they're gonna cry that they're being victimized.

Makes me wanna vomit.

I'm following it, it sounds like a ****ing sham and like you said Ashkan these women should be tossed in the bin. But we all know this wont happen because they're gonna cry that they're being victimized.

Makes me wanna vomit.

I cant believe how passive society is. We treat women like children, Equality when its benefitial for women until they have to be responsible for their actions. All of a sudden no more equality and lets treat them like kids.

A feminist protester outside of the court yesterday said this " I'ts sad that as a society we are questioning these women". WTF!! So women should lie about whatever they want and they shouldnt even be questioned.

This bankrupt old hag is looking for money. Even if he did the alleged rough sex pracitce with her, she loved it because she has gone back to him again and again(and there is proof of that now)! WTF.

Jail these lying bi*$^#S

Apparently there are emails between the two victims who were talking about how Gomeshi was getting more famous. They discussed this in a vengeful way.

Hope these women get what's coming to them, I honestly do.

I cant believe how passive society is. We treat women like children,

Even after deleting twitter and facebook years ago, I still go into the search to lose faith in humanity once in a while when things like these come up. I smacked my forehead after reading this gem:

Doug Webb@lotusville 4h4 hours agoPowell River, British Columbia
#Gomeshi Abuse victims return to their abuser because they don't understand what's happening to them, or why. The abuse is still very real.

Where are we, as a society headed? Honestly. Where are we going? When people like Doug Webb are allowed to make up their own little theories to explain situations they themselves don't even understand.

Apparently there are emails between the two victims who were talking about how Gomeshi was getting more famous. They discussed this in a vengeful way.

Hope these women get what's coming to them, I honestly do.
Oh really? i didnt know about this part. Interesting! Seriously looking forward to the judge's ruling on this.

After the "assault" she emailed gomeshi with the following the night after "You kicked my *** last night and that makes me want to ****** your brains out tonight"

Yeah, nothing to see here, just a couple people lookin for money.

After the "assault" she emailed gomeshi with the following the night after "You kicked my *** last night and that makes me want to ****** your brains out tonight"

Yeah, nothing to see here, just a couple people lookin for money.

Yeah i saw that too! Why is this still a trial? At least for these first 2 gold diggers? Lets see whats going to happen with the third one

I give the accusers the benefit of doubt, but the more that gets released the more it seems to be coming back on them.

"
Shortly after
#ghomeshi
alleged choking Decoutere wrote him said excited to pursue relationship with him and "I love your hands, Lucy""

Decoutere now reading email written hours after alleged assault"you kicked my *** last night and that makes me want to f--k your brains out

This trial's giving me a boner.

As Christie Blatchford said today....."what if this guy is innocent"?

This works for him.
Let's assume he is found not guilty as it seems he should be so far.
Now, he can turn around and use all the evidence and sue them for defamation and whatever else.
Sure they have no money but he will have essentially 2 court victories over them.

Mark my words, Jian has a videotape of the others. He is just saving it until it is really needed.

Back
Top Bottom