Jaded lover perhaps....car keyed on camera... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jaded lover perhaps....car keyed on camera...

I've recently become single and ex still has a key to my condo. I should probably change the locks before there is an article about me. I don't think she's crazy like that but you never know....

Oh, and what happened to the Tinder thread? LOL

Dammm that was quick.... I guess you will start posting again. Sonny got banned sooo you can start a new one without his comments.

Dammm that was quick.... I guess you will start posting again. Sonny got banned sooo you can start a new one without his comments.

Nah, It's hard for me to post from work now due to some of the recent....ahemmm, reforms, and that was the only time I really posted so probably still won't see me here much. Just had a free window of time so I decided to drop in and troll GTAM/Let you guys know I'm alive. :D

The first thing you do is change the locks!!!!

First off, don't give them a key.

Then only when they are paying half.

We got a call Sunday am, bud inquiring about hunting cameras vs security. Apparently he has a friend who's ex is going bonkers, cutting down trees, leaving bags of dog **** on drive and keying cars. My friend was over there Saturday for dinner, and his car was keyed.

People are crazy.

If you change your locks, get a Weiser smart key set: http://www.weiserlock.com/en/products/smartseries/smartkey.aspx

Then... next time this happens you don't need to change your locks, just buy another weiser key set for $10 and rekey your door knobs.

I would probably stay away from the Weiser Smart Key Set.

A co-worker was just burgled and the Cop sent him to this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-h64WwfW8

You can google more on it.

No lock is 100% secure but the Cop said this lock is very insecure and to replace them on all the doors on his house.

First off, don't give them a key.

Then only when they are paying half.

I kinda knew I was making a mistake when I gave it to her but a few times I left her at my place and in the morning when heading to work and let her sleep in and leave later. I would usually leave her a key and tell her to lock up and slide key under door when leaving but after a while she started complaining that I don't trust her and a bunch of BS like that so I eventually I broke down and let her keep the key as a sign of good faith. In hind sight it was a mistake. I didn't cheat, didn't abuse her, and I feel like the breakup was somewhat mutual and on OK terms so I don't think she'd **** my **** up but you never know with women....

If a woman (or anyone) ever tells you that they needs a key in order to prove your "trustiness" - RUN AWAY.

There is a big difference between privacy and secrecy. Anyone who cannot comprehend that needs to work on their own issues and not worry about your business.

There are tons of videos on youtube about the battle between the sexes but this feels more homey. In the feminist thread one of the usual suspects put up a video which led to more videos which led to the MGTOW movement. Now I have to re-evaluate everything I have ever thought to be true. Ugh. Key? LOL.

Then copies are made before they are returned.

Change the locks, learn for the next time

I've recently become single and ex still has a key to my condo. I should probably change the locks before there is an article about me. I don't think she's crazy like that but you never know....

Oh, and what happened to the Tinder thread? LOL
Roasted! Waddup. Tinder discussion can be found in the firearms thread

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Roasted! Waddup. Tinder discussion can be found in the firearms thread

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

not much. Haven't riden much this year at all. Maybe put like 2k km on the bike. The, now Ex, gf has been keeping me busy + work. Had a good year though. Can't complain. Spent a month, in Europe (mostly uk) and I was in Paris during the attacks. LoL had some good times with the gf for the first 4 months or so till things started going south. Her parents have a 50 foot boat so I spent a few weekends on the water. Other than the fact that that relationship didn't work out and I'm now a bit broke things are actually excellent. Already went on one date with a new girl that my buddies hooked me up with and she seems nice so I'm not even that heart broken or anything. 2015 was awesome in my book. Knock on wood as its not over yet. Oh yeah, I've also cleaned up my diet since September and I'm actually kind of shredded right now. Maybe around the 10% body fat mark.

If you change your locks, get a Weiser smart key set: http://www.weiserlock.com/en/products/smartseries/smartkey.aspx

Then... next time this happens you don't need to change your locks, just buy another weiser key set for $10 and rekey your door knobs.
Get an electronic combination lock. Just give them the combination & change it afterwards.
If a woman (or anyone) ever tells you that they needs a key in order to prove your "trustiness" - RUN AWAY.

There is a big difference between privacy and secrecy. Anyone who cannot comprehend that needs to work on their own issues and not worry about your business.
You sound like a man. Don't mean that in a bad way.
There are tons of videos on youtube about the battle between the sexes but this feels more homey. In the feminist thread one of the usual suspects put up a video which led to more videos which led to the MGTOW movement. Now I have to re-evaluate everything I have ever thought to be true. Ugh. Key? LOL.
Here I was thinking nobody is ever going to watch those videos let alone finish it. It seems you really digested that video

Oh yeah I'm still with my Tinder girl lol

Other than the fact that that relationship didn't work out and I'm now a bit broke things are actually excellent. .

Meh, ya gotta pay to play.
I really miss your posts ( and was happy to hear Rehab went well) but if you are truly happy now I say its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom