Interphone communication systems | GTAMotorcycle.com

Interphone communication systems

LilMel

Site Supporter
Mike and I bought the Interphone a year ago as they were the cheapest system out there and was all we could afford at the time .We do like it but as soon as you get above 80 K you can't hear the other rider at all ,which is a tad annoying lol. I think the next system we get will be alot better in the sound communication area ....Any ideas? something that wont cost to to much please.

my interphone works awesome at any speed.

perhaps your helmet is the problem? too much wind getting in?

get a scala i have the g4 and i can hear on the sports bike and on the harley with my loud pipes just have to use my full face on it check the price on the lower end models radioworld and royal dist are probly the cheapest

The Scala Q2 Riders have served us well for 4 years now - but are you talking with ear plugs in or not and do you have windshields?

The scala are fine even with ear plugs. Lots of volume. I've seen two packs on sale as low as $189 for the pair.

41yucxa1ZgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

can't see them that low just now. Durable but keep the power port closed in the wet - lost one of mine - my own fault.
They handle the wet otherwise

reviews from users here
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M2RIJI...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B004M2RIJI

Last edited:
Its wit the speaker I think ear plugs would be better wind may be the factor Mike needs a better lid to he says without ear plugs hed be deaf lol. Scala is good io hear :)

Back
Top Bottom