Insurance Questions- 25 Years Old, G2/M2 have had M2 for 6 Months PLEASE READ! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Questions- 25 Years Old, G2/M2 have had M2 for 6 Months PLEASE READ!

Sadly no way in this scenario other then dropping your pants, lubing up and taking it deep until 1 year of riding experience. I know, I am in the same situation you are in.

Call my guy who worked magic. Kyle Brown @ Dalton Timmis - KyleB@daltontimmis.com, shoot him an email and let him know your situation and see what he can do, he got my 750cc bike with having my M2 for 1 month for 1160$/year. Insane.

There is a way... Just get a more insurance-friendly bike for the first year, and you'll likely be paying less for the bike + insurance than the cost of a year of insurance on the gsxr750.

25 is where the big insurance drop is at ;)

You can probably get a month of casual riding in during Oct. Only usually dips below 10 degrees in the afternoon early Dec.

I hope so, I can't believe it. Thanks a ton!

There is a way... Just get a more insurance-friendly bike for the first year, and you'll likely be paying less for the bike + insurance than the cost of a year of insurance on the gsxr750.

25 is where the big insurance drop is at ;)

You can probably get a month of casual riding in during Oct. Only usually dips below 10 degrees in the afternoon early Dec.

Also, remember to follow up with a quote closer to Oct as the quote is usually only honored for 2 weeks (from what I remember).
A lot can change....

Im hoping not too much changes, by then Ill have my full G which Im getting soon and then I can add my escalade and house onto it. right now its 24 G2M2 + 1 car + 1 Bike. By october it will be 25 GM2 +2 car + 1 bike + 1 house.

Am I missing something funny? You guys have all done this and have been here before. I'm new to motorcycle insurance and such. I've driven an R6 for a summer illegally but that doesn't help me in the experience department. I'm just genuinely looking for advice.

Lmao this just gets better... I wonder when I'll see the kijiji ad: salvage gsxr750. 9100km

Last edited:
I know this is totally unrelated but I'm in London we should ride sometime when you get established. It's hard to find people in this area.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea! I usually ride alone myself I wouldn't mind riding with a few people... Sorry I know it's unrelated as well...lol

Lmao this just gets better... I wonder when I'll see the kijiji ad: salvage gsxr750. 9100km

You're already way behind on your comment - like 5 people already pointed out what I said. Maybe if I haven't had experience with bigger bikes then you might see that kijiji ad in the future. Racing dirt bikes since 16 and driving an r6 for a while. I'm not too concerned. And luckily enough if something ever where to happen, I have the luxury of being able to go out and buy another bike. Having your own successful business tends to ensure you can afford nice things. Again - reason why I'm not too worried if I have to pay 400$/month for insurance. And owning a truck, an escalade, a GSXR and a 350,000$ house at the age 24 shows I'm not to worried. So thanks for the positivity towards a new member here who genuinely wanted help and was being honest.

I know this is totally unrelated but I'm in London we should ride sometime when you get established. It's hard to find people in this area.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

you can count me in! As soon as this insurance stuff is all finalized I'll be on the road! Just bought a new helmet and vest last night at 130am lmfao I'm too excited.

Not a bad idea! I usually ride alone myself I wouldn't mind riding with a few people... Sorry I know it's unrelated as well...lol

Would love to meet new people from this motorcycle life. It's bigger then I thought. Already have people on FB saying they all meet up and ride. Pretty awesome to see such friendly people out there giving help and support.

You're already way behind on your comment - like 5 people already pointed out what I said. Maybe if I haven't had experience with bigger bikes then you might see that kijiji ad in the future. Racing dirt bikes since 16 and driving an r6 for a while. I'm not too concerned. And luckily enough if something ever where to happen, I have the luxury of being able to go out and buy another bike. Having your own successful business tends to ensure you can afford nice things. Again - reason why I'm not too worried if I have to pay 400$/month for insurance. And owning a truck, an escalade, a GSXR and a 350,000$ house at the age 24 shows I'm not to worried. So thanks for the positivity towards a new member here who genuinely wanted help and was being honest.

lmao you're honestly a moron. I'm sure your parents are so proud of you.

Last edited:
lmao you're honestly a moron. I'm sure your parents are so proud of you.

Explain how I'm a moron. Id love to know. You're the one copying other peoples material LOL. You my friend are the moron. You skim through a forum, say the same **** they all said & give no useful help = highest level of moron.

One comment if it isn't too late for you to cancel...personally I'd go pick up a quality jacket (textile or leather) and skip the ****** vest you mentioned a number of posts back, at least if you value your shoulders and arms.

Bordsy I know of a few gsxer riders who ride uninsured and love to pop wheelies and do 100+ over on the highway, you seem to fit right in. pm me for details

One comment if it isn't too late for you to cancel...personally I'd go pick up a quality jacket (textile or leather) and skip the ****** vest you mentioned a number of posts back, at least if you value your shoulders and arms.

What he said.

The vest won't save you much as it's not usually your back or chest that is sliding across asphalt. Would however be good to wear as additional back armor underneath or dirt riding.

Bordsy I know of a few gsxer riders who ride uninsured and love to pop wheelies and do 100+ over on the highway, you seem to fit right in. pm me for details

LOL a little late with the chirps bud, id hope they go over 100+ on the highway, 120minimum or else you're a slow bastard. I dont need to PM youve given me all the details. Thanks tho!

What he said.

The vest won't save you much as it's not usually your back or chest that is sliding across asphalt. Would however be good to wear as additional back armor underneath or dirt riding.

I more so got it because I got excited and didnt read all of the print LOL, its a vest for over a jacket or something. Anyway, ill probably sell it off for 150$ or wear a hoody underneath until I find a jacket I like.

You're already way behind on your comment - like 5 people already pointed out what I said. Maybe if I haven't had experience with bigger bikes then you might see that kijiji ad in the future. Racing dirt bikes since 16 and driving an r6 for a while. I'm not too concerned. And luckily ....

The fact that you don't know that a motorcycle is not driven, makes you look foolish.

Ok...I was holding off on getting popcorn...but I'm going to go grab some now....

First thing I did when I was three posts in

I more so got it because I got excited and didnt read all of the print LOL, its a vest for over a jacket or something. Anyway, ill probably sell it off for 150$ or wear a hoody underneath until I find a jacket I like.

Almost spilled my beer while reading this, you're one of those!!

Last edited:
The fact that you don't know that a motorcycle is not driven, makes you look foolish.

First thing I did when I was three posts in

Almost spilled my beer while reading this, you're one of those!!

Pointing out exactly everything Ive said and trying to make me look stupid? really? cool man, maturity level = expert. Whatever you say though doesn't really bother me. Ive got to much going on to be moved by some nobodies like yourself. Ive got the help I needed from the genuine ones on here & it was great. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom