Insurance Help for New Riders with Car Accidents and Tickets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Help for New Riders with Car Accidents and Tickets

Eye8Pussies

this is just a quick help for those who are new riders (like me) who have less than a stellar driving record.

Me - 29, male, live at yonge and finch, 10 yrs with G license, just got my M1 in April, just finished my RTI course two weeks ago, bought a 2001 Suzuki GSX600F (Can-o-tuna - 600cc) the day after I finished the course. One minor speeding ticket (another one JUST got off in april- YES!) and an at-fault accident 5 years ago.

Riders plus is insuring me for $2150 for liability and theft and fire.

Statefarm wanted 4K, Primmum/TD wanted 3600, and then I stopped looking at any insurance company that does car insurance as well, since they then also looked at at-fault car accidents.

The biggest downside is that Riders Plus only does cruisers and sport touring, and no super sports. But with my record and brand new rider, I know that I won't get a sport bike for a couple of years.

As long as you meet the Riders Plus requirements (check their website), they stick by their very reasonable quotes.

I say get an SS, go with facility.

even a 250 or an SS, facility will give you the same quote no surchange expect offcourse it'll be higher than most insurance companies.

Back
Top Bottom