I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 444 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Time to have a good talk with your wife..

To stay on topic, saw a guy on a black cruiser awfully filtering, attempting to split through traffic which looks like you were going to fall over many times on King St & Spadina to Dufferin St.

Dude rode the line, jammed his leg down on the ground from almost falling a few times, half helmet unbuckled, and undertook someone turning left while almost getting taken out by oncoming traffic as well as the person in front of you trying to make a left. Luckily oncoming traffic (which you obviously didn't see) completely stopped for you and the person in front of you that you undertook making a left hammered their brakes.

On two occasions, almost rear ended the cars in front when losing control of the bike from weaving while fisting a panic brake.

Not surprisingly, after all that reckless riding, I followed traffic with my car and ended up passing you anyways.
Anyone get flash backs of the game Crash Team Racing?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

A Honda Grom was heading Westbound on 407 on (I think it was) Thursday this week a bit after 8am. Somewhere around Markham area. I don't know how fast they are but I suspect you had it wide open.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

Black CBR 125 Hwy 11 south around 7pm yesterday WOT. You were pushing that thing hard. I totally get why you were drafting the vehicles ahead of you, but with so many random brake lights, I was kinda scared for you. Hope you made it wherever you were going. (Also glad that you don't belive that small cc bikes aren't any good)

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Yellow VStrom in the Dundas / Hurontario area late this afternoon. Sweet bike! Just wish I was tall enough to get on that thing!

To the kid on the Ninja 650 blasting down the expressway splitting lanes in KW....you remind me of me when I was younger, but you had better cool it a bit or you're going to get arrested or worse, you aren't gonna outrun the cops on that thing that's for sure - I caught up to you without splitting.

Anyway I would have taken that turn with you and had some more fun but I was flashing on empty...if you're on here, send me a PM, I have an old jacket you can have.

Last edited:
yeah you got me boys - an undercover forum operation to discover the identity of someone I was riding right beside and would have had have no issue apprehending if I was law enforcement

internet detectives save the day once again

No, I'm from T.O.
I traded that CBR for '14 CBR650F in London.

You seem chilling' with no cares in the world.
Yeah, that's me! No, not really. That was just one of those times where I did what I could, and just had to relax and wait. That picture was well into the "relaxing and waiting" time. I had shade, I had my phone, and I have CAA. To make it better, the driver took me to work so I wasn't all that late, then he took my gear and my bike home for me...and my son was there to make sure everything was there. I was rewarded for my patience by everything working out in the end.

Yeah, that's me! No, not really. That was just one of those times where I did what I could, and just had to relax and wait. That picture was well into the "relaxing and waiting" time. I had shade, I had my phone, and I have CAA. To make it better, the driver took me to work so I wasn't all that late, then he took my gear and my bike home for me...and my son was there to make sure everything was there. I was rewarded for my patience by everything working out in the end.

Didn't you know, you're supposed to walk around your bike pretending that you know what you're doing (mechanically) and poke a few things until it works... Then maybe kick it over in a rage if all that fails.

You: lady dressed all in black with a red and white motorcycle perhaps a CBR with a helmet same color; great match btw! I notice you from a distance as you were getting ready to take off. I think you came alone at the L & L (might be mistaken). If you in here, hope we can chat next time there, until then, pm me when you get a chance! ?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

A Honda Grom was heading Westbound on 407 on (I think it was) Thursday this week a bit after 8am. Somewhere around Markham area. I don't know how fast they are but I suspect you had it wide open.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

Grom on 407?? yeah that was me. I was topping out at around 105.

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

In mississauga by burnhamthorpe/central parkway; saw a pikachu rippin it on a cbr250. Had a good laugh. Hope youre making many more peoples day like you did mine. Ride safe and very awesome!

9iz9mu.png

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

In mississauga by burnhamthorpe/central parkway; saw a pikachu rippin it on a cbr250. Had a good laugh. Hope youre making many more peoples day like you did mine. Ride safe and very awesome!

9iz9mu.png
Did you catch it?

Last edited:
Grom on 407?? yeah that was me. I was topping out at around 105.

You are brave and I commend you!

First time I have seen you.. do you do that run regularly? (I ride every day on my Red V-Strom.)

Since I first sat on a Grom I thought it would be a great commuter bike. I have an 80 km commute (from Port Perry to Woodbridge) and about half is on 407. I think I would want a little more speed than the Grom has. I usually take it easy in the right lane riding at 115 or so kph, but when I get in a clump of cars I speed up and go around and when clear go back too the right lane.

..Tom

You: lady on a white cruiser wearing white helmet, jean coat and black pants and backpack on Lakeshore E. I was on the Black Kawasaki (w/ a grey helmet and backpack) on the left lane. We part ways as I turned on Bay and keep going straight.You look dead serious this morning! ?

Last night white bike (R1 perhaps) at a gas station with the police inspecting it...no fun I'm sure. This was at Dixie just north of Eglinton (Esso station I believe).

Back
Top Bottom