I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

Re: I Saw You, Are you on this forum? V.2.0.

~5:10pm on Friday, Sept. 18

Rider spotted on what looked like a red CBR125, heading northbound on Bayview, around Post Rd. You were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, and seemed kind of bored.

I was riding a bicycle southbound :p

Blue R6 + yellow F4i, eastbound on Lakeshore, Sunday, around 3pm:
You guys inspire the rest of us to be responsible. I'm thoroughly impressed. :cool:

Was it a girl on the F4i and was she riding like grandma sans gear? Might have seen the two before.

To the cruiser on Gardiner west bound and than 427 northbound about 5 pm on Sunday weaving in and out of traffic. It's nice to see a cruiser rider not ride like an old lady. Was gonna give you a thumbs up but I hit my exit before I could catch up. :D

To the Black CBR on Van Kirk around 7:15am. Saw you walking the bike, you didn't look happy in the rain. I would have stopped and offered help, however you were steps away from Honda...

Hope all is good.

To the cruiser on Gardiner west bound and than 427 northbound about 5 pm on Sunday weaving in and out of traffic. It's nice to see a cruiser rider not ride like an old lady. Was gonna give you a thumbs up but I hit my exit before I could catch up. :D

If the biker was wearing a black and orange jacket, that was me bootin' it home before the temperature dropped.

Last edited:

Guy walking down Hurontario just before Derry around 4:45 today with black Joe Rocket Jacket, black helmet (still on) and no bike....what up with that? I didn't see a bike anywhere. Bit wet for a walk.

Black Ninja, yellow gixxer?

Last sunday, at around 2:30pm, at bayview and 16th ave ( gixxer went on the side walk on 16th ave corner and stopped), bayview +weldrick area.(black ninja)

i was riding squid...only to get my gear from my friends house...=P in a black cbr600rr....i tried to slow down as i passed by to give a thumbs up or down...but i dont think you saw me

Today, 8 am westbound sheppard @ leslie.

Lunatic, that tail box and the mohawk baits you out. Spotted you a mile away!

If the biker was wearing a black and orange jacket, that was me bootin' it home before the temperature dropped.

Did you pass my bike at one point? (Black Ducati Monster with a leather tank cover). If you did than yes....I can't remember the jacket color anymore, it was mostly black though.

Last night around 9pm heading south on Port Union at the Kingston Rd. intersection - to the rider on the cruiser in the left turn lane. I was on the motorcycle behind the car immediately behind you in the turning lane waiting for the gree light. When the light turns green, you start turning left then suddenly veer back to the right to go straight without checking to your right. All the while with you turn indicators on for a left turn. DUMB MOVE!! You're lucky the car in the oncoming left lane stopped in time as you swerved in front of him without any warning.

today @ around noon,
north-bound on Jane approaching Hwy-7 in front of Motorcircle.
on a Suzuki GS500F (wht/red/blk) wearing a blue/wht Yamaha textile jacket. :wave:

Spotted:

Black Triumph Daytona 675 on Winston Churchhill and 401 Area today around Noon.

RIder had black helmet and black jacket.

Looked sick!

Thank you

You started tapping your helmet REALLY hard.....gave me warning that there was a cop around the corner near Coxwell & Gerrard, couple days ago in the AM....you made me smile....laughed and glad cause I would have blown through those stop signs without putting my foot on the ground...

I don't know if you are on this forum...just want to say a simple thank you...

Last edited:
Re: Wow TWNKY

Saw her today around 5pm she came from behind and then passed me on my left lane riding a CBR 125 on University Ave passing Queen approaching Front St. Talk about being a squid...she had 2" heels on, no jacket a low rider jeans hell she was just like Lora Craft with a helmet , I felt a tad overdressed with my caterpillar boots and leather.

Her plate said TWNKY, I couldn't resist and had to pull my iphone out and take this shot..But I can't upload it on this flipping forum cause from day 1 it keeps saying I exceed my attachment limit while I have no attachments at all on this forum :angry1:.....

ROFLMAO!!! K...so ya that was me coming from my physio appointment.....sorta curious to see what the shot looked like...lol...darth riding squid with 2 inch boots...

and it's not a 125...not that i'm offended, but my baby's got twice the power =) i give her the credit she deserves...next time wave instead of just taking photos......=P

on DVP yesterday, red CBR, spilting lanes in rush hour and we hit a cop just before eglinton.

Did you pass my bike at one point? (Black Ducati Monster with a leather tank cover). If you did than yes....I can't remember the jacket color anymore, it was mostly black though.

Did pass by a bike at one point but can't be 100% sure it was a Ducati.
See ya on the open road :thumbup:

last night, 730pm

im pretty sure i saw 4 cbr 600rrs, if not at least 2 and other rr's at elgin mills and bayview ave. heading north on bayview.

i was in my car...i wanted to wave so bad...then i remembered i was in my car...

so jealous, seeing 4 cbr(s) after my crash...sigh...gotta get back on.

Saw her today around 5pm she came from behind and then passed me on my left lane riding a CBR 125 on University Ave passing Queen approaching Front St. Talk about being a squid...she had 2" heels on, no jacket a low rider jeans ....

The Squid and heels description and I knew right away it was Sushi.

Send me the pic and I'll edit out the plate and host it....she already said she's interested to see it.

^^did she have the orange Teenage mutant Ninja Turtle backpack on ?^^

To the Karate Kid on the 401 today...

Dude, you were flexing on me so bad, but you were friggin hilarious in your craptastic Mazda,the April Wine hair and ,the best ever, Karate Kid headband. OMG, you MADE MY DAY!!!!

Thank you, thank you. Just thinking about it right now makes me chuckle. And you slowed ever so little even when we both passed three separate OPP pullovers within 2 k of each other.

ROCK ON KARATE KID!! ROCK ON!!!!!:headbang:

Back
Top Bottom