I am a 19 year old, m1 driver... Can you tell me if this quote seems reasonable? | GTAMotorcycle.com

I am a 19 year old, m1 driver... Can you tell me if this quote seems reasonable?

Seej95

I got a quote for $2530 for my CB300FA... Ive only had my m1 for a week, and the insurance quoted me this amount once I get my m2 in about a month and a half. I also have 1 driving failure to stop at stop-sign conviction, and have been driving a car for 4 years...
This is the best quote I've gotten so far as the others for around 4000 and 6000...
What do ya'll think??

At your age and experience level I'd say that's a great quote. I don't think you'll find any better in onterrible until you're over 25

Take it and run...when i was in your situation M1 only though, a 250 cost me 3500 bucks, all paid up front.

Where are you located? I'd say that's a great deal. In Hamilton, my first year was just under $3000 on a GS400 (398cc) and I had a perfect record -- my only/cheapest option was facility because of M1

what coverage are you taking at that point? for a brand new bike... id say get full coverage at least for the first couple of years?

Aviva would have competitive rates on the CB300FA with the 1 conviction as long as you complete the motorcycle training course. Contact me for further information.

Hello Paul, it said your inbox is full so I couldnt send you a private message.
Can you please send me your contact information? My number is 416-885-0906. Thank you!

I got a quote for $2530 for my CB300FA... Ive only had my m1 for a week, and the insurance quoted me this amount once I get my m2 in about a month and a half. I also have 1 driving failure to stop at stop-sign conviction, and have been driving a car for 4 years...
This is the best quote I've gotten so far as the others for around 4000 and 6000...
What do ya'll think??

Putting this into perspective, when I was 19 with a G2M2 plus driver training for car & bike, no accidents, never been pulled over, driving since 16, on a 2011 ninja 250 my best quote was $3200... Consider yourself lucky with that quote.

Putting this into perspective, when I was 19 with a G2M2 plus driver training for car & bike, no accidents, never been pulled over, driving since 16, on a 2011 ninja 250 my best quote was $3200... Consider yourself lucky with that quote.

how do you guys afford that at 19?

At 20 y/o and motorcycle training course I had an ex500 at just over $4000 a year. 3 years later It's half that but thats an amazing quote for your age/experience

I couldn't even afford a phone til i was 18, let alone a bike the next year....

Luckily I didn't start riding till much later. I got a ninja 250 after getting M2 and paid $700 a year (state farm). It was over $1000 at TD. After a year, I switched to TD where my car was and it was only $450 a year.

yeah.. where are these younger guys getting all this money to pay for motorcycle insurance. when i was 19/20 years old, i only had enough money to pay for my cheap cell phone and school on a gap inc paycheque. let alone car/bike purchase, maintenance and insurance.

Try Aviva, when I was 19 with an m2, safety course, 1 minor speeding they quoted me 2200/yr for paying upfront, or 2400 for monthly.

I have yet to start my insurance shopping, but from what I have seen around here, try these guys:
Dalton Timmis
Des Jardin
TDMM
Riders Plus
Allstate
Primmum
Statefarm
Mantha insurance

Back
Top Bottom