How to keep young people from turning to ISIS? | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to keep young people from turning to ISIS?

Maybe Im missing something here....... did someone in that story get beaten and burned alive for doing something to a book?

From what I read there is no proof that she did actually burn it.

So... would that happen elsewhere to someone who allegedly did something?

From what I read there is no proof that she did actually burn it.

So... would that happen elsewhere to someone who allegedly did something?

US south they would hang black people for being black... Greece for being an immigrant... India for killing a cow... China for being born a woman. Humanity as a whole is the problem not just islam.

US south they would hang black people for being black... Greece for being an immigrant... India for killing a cow... China for being born a woman. Humanity as a whole is the problem not just islam.

Cite sources please. Anything recent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an interesting point of fact, St. Peters Square was designed and built by Bernini between 1655-1667. But that's not the most interesting fact, Bernini spelled backwards is ininreb.

The religion of peace strikes again, mentally ill woman attacked,beaten and set on fire in public. because they thought she burned a qu'ran

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/20/asia/afghanistan-woman-killed/index.html

I will answer for your friend:

[h=2]Re: enough already !!!!![/h]
People burned alive by ISIS/ISIL=1
by WESTERN NATIONS= VIETNAAM/ IRAQ FAR TOO MANY TO COUNT.

Yet.. yet.. we have the audacity to generalize 1.5 billion people and to call them barbaric

and...

FACTS: WE CREATED THE TALIBAN
WE CREATED ALQAEDA.
WE CREATED ISIS.
we will probably create the next we despicable terror group...

Bomb the creators of terror groups not the victims..

I guess he means for U.S.​

I will answer for your friend:

[h=2]Re: enough already !!!!![/h]
People burned alive by ISIS/ISIL=1
by WESTERN NATIONS= VIETNAAM/ IRAQ FAR TOO MANY TO COUNT.

Yet.. yet.. we have the audacity to generalize 1.5 billion people and to call them barbaric

and...

FACTS: WE CREATED THE TALIBAN
WE CREATED ALQAEDA.
WE CREATED ISIS.
we will probably create the next we despicable terror group...

Bomb the creators of terror groups not the victims..

I guess he means for U.S.​
Who are you and what have you done with our zoodles95???

The religion of peace strikes again, mentally ill woman attacked,beaten and set on fire in public. because they thought she burned a qu'ran

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/20/asia/afghanistan-woman-killed/index.html

Actually... The real problem here is that it is Western media reporting stuff. Need to shut out the media and let the government owned and controlled media spin the story:

Again your friend pontificates here:
[h=2]Re: Paris Attack[/h]

govt control of the press is better because media at least is serving the interest of a government serving the people... unlike western media​

I was waiting for this but you asked and he replied. Anyways back on topic, some acts are traditions and not tied to any religion. And these traditions are born out of pure ignorance and lack of understanding. For example: http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-hamevaser-merkel-women-charlie-hebdo-rally

What has that got to do with a group of men beating a woman to death and setting her on fire because she supposedly burned their stupid quran...why didn't you just type that you hate Jews?

What has that got to do with a group of men beating a woman to death and setting her on fire because she supposedly burned their stupid quran...why didn't you just type that you hate Jews?

This little ditty was endorsed by a number of leading West bank rabbis, including one Dov Lior who was on Israel government payroll for so many years.

"Yitzhak Shapira is an Israeli rabbi who lived in the West Bank Israeli settlement Yitzhar[SUP][1][/SUP] and is head of the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva.[SUP][2][/SUP]In 2009 he published a book (The King's Torah) in which he writes that it is permissible for Jews to kill non-Jews (including children) who threaten the lives of Jews.[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] The book states "There is a reason to kill babies [on the enemy side] even if they have not transgressed the seven Noahide Laws because of the future danger they may present, since it is assumed that they will grow up to be evil like their parents."[SUP][5][/SUP] They can be killed indirectly to put pressure on enemy leaders, or if they are "in the way"."

No prosecution, no real condemnation in any meaningful form despite a clear call on justifying killing babies.

There is no shortage of religious leaders and followers in any of the big religions willing to justify even the most heinous forms of violence against those not of their tribe.

i think we are getting distracted here.... we need to decide if zoodles95 has been kidnapped by aliens or not thats the big question.... zoodles with all due respect has been posting as his usual self so... something to think about.

Back
Top Bottom