How old are you? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How old are you?

How old

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moderation is the key imho.I don't work out,but i walk (briskly) 6 times a week for 40 minutes.Annual checkups from a thorough doctor.Never eat fastfood and only drink a dozen beer a week.
Arthritic joints can slow a person down,but they can also make you all the more determined to get your *** out of the lazyboy!

Still, wish I had the energy or the "want" to exercise every day

It's about getting over the initial hurdle. Baby steps, stick with it. Don't do exercise, do lifestyle. Commune with nature on a bicycle. Pick a cafe 5kms from home, cycle there for reward. I know that sounds gay but no homo. Don't wait to long. Some day you will experience endorphin rush, it's good. Or join recreational cycling club like GCBT. They have riders of all levels. I've seen people transform from shlubs to superheros in one season.

I will look into this, may have posted in error, if so apologize. Just going by what I've read.
Still, wish I had the energy or the "want" to exercise every day
Exercising is an attitude or lifestyle. For me it comes easy, the way I was brought up, fitness level, etc. Up to my 20's if I sit at a location for more than 2hrs I'll have a lot of built up energy & become very uneasy. Needless to say an office job for me was like prison. I gained 10lbs in a year & I never gain weight.

You probably need to ***** your lifestyle & diet. Low carbs, low alcohol, distractions that cause you to eat. If you sit at a desk all day, its easy to eat because you have the extra hand to do so, if you're constantly on the move at work you don't have a chance to eat. You might need to find ways to occupy your self.

Take the stairs if you have to

For sure, being in better shape is a good thing. You'll preserve your good health for longer. No argument there. But time marches on regardless. Have you started wearing reading glasses yet?

No but soon. However that isn't preventable. Many other things are

Yes Richboy, some people have to work hard to put their kids through school or even to pay their mortgage. Not everybody have the luxury to do physical exercise 7 days a week & eat the best supplements.

#mustbenicerich

Cause only rich people work out and take care of themselves??. Does it help? Absolutely

He already disclosed how he's rich

Then you know I didnt inherit anything.i was given a great opportunity and when my dad got sick in 99 and then died ...I paid big money for my business and grew it bigger than it ever was and still growing. No partners no loans no help except my employees.
you suddenly take over a business and employees at 30 years old and pay for it with no warning or planning and see how rich you are 15 years later

Last edited:
No but soon. However that isn't preventable. Many other things are

Delay, yes. Prevent, not so much. You're still going to turn into an old man. (And then only if you're lucky.)

Delay, yes. Prevent, not so much. You're still going to turn into an old man. (And then only if you're lucky.)

There are some benefits to being old if you play your cards right. One is that you can be less of an @sshat. That's a personal goal. Then I can go from telling people how great I am to simply just being great.

There are some benefits to being old if you play your cards right. One is that you can be less of an @sshat. That's a personal goal. Then I can go from telling people how great I am to simply just being great.

I Have done that since birth

over 80 if I make it...maybe..but technology and nutrition is getting better and better every day.

You over 80 right now? Little early in the day innit?

Cause only rich people work out and take care of themselves??. Does it help? Absolutely
I'm not saying that. I'm saying some people are less fortunate to have the time & resources
Then you know I didnt inherit anything.i was given a great opportunity and when my dad got sick in 99 and then died ...I paid big money for my business and grew it bigger than it ever was and still growing. No partners no loans no help except my employees.
you suddenly take over a business and employees at 30 years old and pay for it with no warning or planning and see how rich you are 15 years later
But you had that initial kickstart & you inherited his company, whether it was small or not. But you did grow it.

All you had to do was hire a business consultant. Could run that company in less than a week

A true measure of success is not what you've achieved but what you've overcome.

A true measure of success is not what you've achieved but what you've overcome.

See? Wisdom like this only comes with age. :) No homo

I'm not saying that. I'm saying some people are less fortunate to have the time & resources

But you had that initial kickstart & you inherited his company, whether it was small or not. But you did grow it.

All you had to do was hire a business consultant. Could run that company in less than a week

I didnt inherit it I paid for it. My mother inherited every thing from my father the kids got nothing and she made me buy it.
business consultants don't know anything or they would run businesses...
second generation businesses mostly fail which makes me even more awesome!!

I'm going to big bone bbq in Newmarket at 230 today to meet 7up. Anyone wants ribs on me or to punch me in the face show up and yell out sonnythebull when you walk in...:)

Rain check, but thanks!

I'm going to big bone bbq in Newmarket at 230 today to meet 7up. Anyone wants ribs on me or to punch me in the face show up and yell out sonnythebull when you walk in...:)

Make sure you extend that offer to 7up. He may want in on the action :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom