How much do you pay for insurance? | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How much do you pay for insurance?

Wawanessa through BIG in Kitchener.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
If you're bundling, you can likely get a better rate thru 'big' with another company. (Pembridge)
(I just switched)
Ask for a quote on a hayabusa.....wawanesa won't insure one.

If you're bundling, you can likely get a better rate thru 'big' with another company. (Pembridge)
(I just switched)
Ask for a quote on a hayabusa.....wawanesa won't insure one.
My summer car is what made going with Wawanessa the better option. Pembridge was good with everything else though but the difference on that one car tipped the scales in Wawanessa's favor.

My summer car is what made going with Wawanessa the better option. Pembridge was good with everything else though but the difference on that one car tipped the scales in Wawanessa's favor.

In my case, the house ins was the deal breaker for wawa, now with Pemb.

April 1 2023 - signed with new insurance provider for about $1000 less per year
April 15 2023 - paid fine for speeding ticket (14kms and less) while in car

Will be eager to see what the renewal price will be come April 1 2024
Got my first speeding ticket in over a decade. Driving for over 20 years, and no claims. Anxious how it'll affect my premiums for car and bike

I'm in the process of requoteing all my insurance right now... 2021 BWM F750GS, 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 2018 Ford Explorer - nearly 700/mth... My wife's record is clean, mine has a few blemishes, but all 5+ years old; and spotless since.

CAA came back at less then 1/3 of what I'm paying now for the cars, but they don't do bikes - so need to reach out to NFP for some options....

Sadly, the days of company loyalty mattering, are long over - they'll drop you in a heartbeat; you should feel the same.

I'm in the process of requoteing all my insurance right now... 2021 BWM F750GS, 2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 2018 Ford Explorer - nearly 700/mth... My wife's record is clean, mine has a few blemishes, but all 5+ years old; and spotless since.

CAA came back at less then 1/3 of what I'm paying now for the cars, but they don't do bikes - so need to reach out to NFP for some options....

Sadly, the days of company loyalty mattering, are long over - they'll drop you in a heartbeat; you should feel the same.
NFP's quote was way out in left field and not even remotely competitive. Try calling BIG (Billyard Insurance Group). Their bundled rates are really good and their stand-alone policies are pretty good too.

My Tenere was $1600 at TD.Asked for a quote on the Ural, and they said no.35 years with them. Buh bye.Personal quoted $1200. Sounds good. Desjardins quoted $2860!
That was high on the Yamaha my KTM is 800 with TD

Sent from the future

Just got my renewal. Turned 45 and another year of safe riding behind me.
In return, Echelon through NFP want to squeeze an extra $200 from me.
The annual circus of calls begins again.

Back
Top Bottom