hole-y ground.... | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

hole-y ground....

Yah- Personal reasons,LMAO
What a bunch of ********.
What are the cops trying to cover up or let slide now?

"Personal reasons" Is this a new get out of jail free card? Sounds fishy.

... since there was no criminal intent, “there’s no sense wasting the court’s time,” Det. Whittemore said.

How is that even possible? It does NOT make any sense.

Next time they get me speeding, I'm going to tell them exactly that, there was no criminal intent in my actions, so there's no sense in wasting the courts' time.... a Det. Whittemore told me so...

This is land that they did not own. Is it OK to do this digging anywhere they want, now?

How is that even possible? It does NOT make any sense.

Next time they get me speeding, I'm going to tell them exactly that, there was no criminal intent in my actions, so there's no sense in wasting the courts' time.... a Det. Whittemore told me so...

This is land that they did not own. Is it OK to do this digging anywhere they want, now?

Pretty safe bet that there's a link to a politian, or a rich and influential family. Not even releasing names, eh?

I'm going with the "poor student" angle and they don't want to embarrass them.

Could be, but that would be an easy explanation for the police to give, without naming names.

Now the reports are calling it a "man cave". What two guys hand dig a man-cave and hang a rosary and poppy in it? Strange.

It would be nice and quiet down their if they were using it for a place to get away from the city though.

Just 2 young and embarrassed guys who wanted to dig a cave. Nothing nefarious. Equipment on loan, not stolen.

they dug it for a place to "hang out".

Last edited:
Wow.... that's crazy, but believable... 8 year old kid trapped in a 22 year old's body who happens to have construction experience.

That interview covers pretty much all the bases. Did The Sun crib their interview questions from this thread?

LOL diggers.

That interview covers pretty much all the bases. Did The Sun crib their interview questions from this thread?
Not quite.

What about the owner of the land, they don't mind? If it's legal, why are the cops filling it in again? Who's paying to have it filled in? What's to stop anyone from digging tunnels anywhere now?

Not quite.

What about the owner of the land, they don't mind? If it's legal, why are the cops filling it in again? Who's paying to have it filled in? What's to stop anyone from digging tunnels anywhere now?

agreed, who foots the bill for this guys "whim" who paid for all that wood he set up? Doesn't exactly look like it was all just scrap so who paid for it or was it also just borrowed from his employer?

No repercussion should mean we get a new subculture of tunnel people

Wow.... that's crazy, but believable... 8 year old kid trapped in a 22 year old's body who happens to have construction experience.

Funny thing: If I had unlimited money to build my dream home it would be covered on three sides and the roof with dirt, with a solarium facing south. I've had that stuck in my head for maybe 30 years now.

It's worth noting that the 22yr. old digga is happy go lucky and meant no harm. When will people drop it?

Funny thing: If I had unlimited money to build my dream home it would be covered on three sides and the roof with dirt, with a solarium facing south. I've had that stuck in my head for maybe 30 years now.

Funny, I saw something like that in the back country (probably between Orangeville and Creemore) that, inexplicably, was facing north. Maybe a funding situation, don't know. I think most red blooded males fantasize about alternative housing. One word: treefort.

Funny, I saw something like that in the back country (probably between Orangeville and Creemore) that, inexplicably, was facing north. Maybe a funding situation, don't know. I think most red blooded males fantasize about alternative housing. One word: treefort.

Can't disagree with that. In this case it has the added benefit of being very heat efficient.

Back
Top Bottom