Hello from new female rider | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from new female rider

or tires for the next 10 years. (an average canadian probably rides 5k a year?)

Another reason a Duck makes a badish beginner bike? ....more chances of dropping, so more cost to fix(?) than a cheaper model.

I've called around, that's a professional group rate. For 2 cars, 2 bikes (ex has BMW K1200) and my house I thought I was getting a deal for $490/month.
Who do you use?

A combo of Aviva and Wawanesa. 3 vehicles in total with full coverage, condo with full coverage from the paint in, 2x life insurance and 1x accidental insurance (just me obviously)

$385.89 Grande Totale

Last edited:
Lots of safety enthusiasts here...

They sell those light belts that you can wear that you connect to your brake light, that turns on when you hit your brakes. You should buy 20 of them and wear them all at one time. Then people 3 towns over can see you.

Another reason a Duck makes a badish beginner bike? ....more chances of dropping, so more cost to fix(?) than a cheaper model.

A guy from my work just retired and bought his first bike, a Ducati Hypermotard. While extremely jealous, I have a feeling it might be a bad idea... I mean if I could afford the insurance I'd be doing the same thing, but still

yes...lots of safety enthusiasts, feel free to check the fallen riders section, its been rather busy as of late

If you live in durham you aint got nothing to worry about anyway apart from maybe T boning a cow

yes...lots of safety enthusiasts, feel free to check the fallen riders section, its been rather busy as of late

If you live in durham you aint got nothing to worry about anyway apart from maybe T boning a cow

I feel like dressing like it's your first day on a construction site isn't going to stop someone from not seeing you...

And aren't you from way out East? Like Port Hope or Cobourg or something?

I feel like dressing like it's your first day on a construction site isn't going to stop someone from not seeing you...

And aren't you from way out East? Like Port Hope or Cobourg or something?

Day after i bought my lemon flavored shirt i avoided a collision with a pickup truck on an intersection on king street after he attempted to proceed on a left turn after being stuck behind a couple of dump trucks(that were undoubtedly blocking his vision)

I think that 20$ i spend was worth it, in addition to looking to a new worker on a construction site, it has quite possible saved me(on 2 separate occasions)
and a 20$ insurance policy is worth it to me

I live brampton

Back
Top Bottom