Heat = more squids | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heat = more squids

i rode 2 days ago with shorts and a tshirt with my shihtzu in her dog carrier backpack. she enjoyed the breeze in the hot weather as much as i did.
when something happens you can say i told you so.. until then stay torched in your gear suckas :eek:

All jokes aside i dont care.. sometimes i feel like putting on gear sometimes i dont. hopefully i feel like putting on gear the day i need it.

not sure what squirrely means

squirrelly...
bizarre characteristics that cannot be explained
"dude, that dude is just... just ****ing squirrelly."

squirrelly....
Unable to make up one's mind. Darting back and forth for no apparant reason. Doing things for no logical reason.
"My girlfriend said she loved me, but then she ran off to live with another guy."

"Dude, she is just squirrelly."

squirrelly...
1.) Unable to concentrate, focus, or otherwise stay on task
2.) Hyper or energized
3.) Goofy or playful
"The choir got nothing accomplished because it was a Friday and everyone was extremely squirrelly."
"She ran around the room several times, behaving in a very squirrelly manner."
"The newlyweds were very squirrelly on their honeymoon"

squirrelly...
1.having the attributes of a squirrel. Acrobatic, sneaky,probably up to no good in a good way. Zen tweaking ninja.
(not to be confused with "weaselly" or the "tweaking" of pigeons)
2. probably deliberate, wack spazzy strangeness
"You see that kid Robot, the one with his bare feet hangin' outta the airduct, trying to sneak into the principal's office, the one singing Christmas carols? Dude's friggin' squirrelly!"

squirrelly...
messed up...****ed up....just not normal
try ****en with me, ill leave you squirrelly

squirrelly...
adj:when a person(s) is said to be extremely high on marijuana and resembles a squirrel.

We have enough problems riding we don’t need to argue amounts ourselves.

You ride, great.

Encourage good habits, learn and improve skills, exchange experiences about gearing year they things. Things like what to avoid and good places to explore and meet others.

Looking down our noses at others isn’t helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ATTGATT and I’ve learned to live with the heat and sweat. I have an ergodyne chiller vest that you soak in water for the hottest days. Works really well. I’ve come off my bike twice when younger and that experience was enough to make me realize it’s just not worth the risk. Also as I get older I don’t want to take a hospital bed away from someone who really needs it that didn’t make a conscious choice to take a risk.

Gear doesn't equal skill? Wtf.

I want my money back from the guy that said my helmet stats were +50hp, +12 dodge and +15% luck.
Hey dude: the guy that said you this was a salesman - it's his primary task to get as much money from you as possible.

Answering question: yes. Gear doesn't equal skills.

I'm not encouraging you riding naked, but saying that if you rely on your gear - that's wrong.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

My understanding of the term "squid" was a combination of "squirrelly kid" as in...
"Look at that squirrelly kid on the motorcycle."

The other definition I've heard:

Stupidly
QUick
Inapropriately
Dressed

When the sun is shining and it's stupidly hot, don't they get sun burned when wearing t-shirt and shorts, or are they only out long enough to get to the closest Timmies?

When the sun is shining and it's stupidly hot, don't they get sun burned when wearing t-shirt and shorts, or are they only out long enough to get to the closest Timmies?

I got a bit more melanin so...

But i know now why all those cruiser chicks look odd...all that dirt/gravel/stones/bugs hitting them right in the face all the time at higher speeds, in addition to the sun with those beanie helmets...cant be good for your face/skin

Hey dude: the guy that said you this was a salesman - it's his primary task to get as much money from you as possible.

Answering question: yes. Gear doesn't equal skills.

I'm not encouraging you riding naked, but saying that if you rely on your gear - that's wrong.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

You shouldn't be relying on your skills either.

They should be held in reserve, the same as gear, for the times when someone makes a boo boo!

Likewise, you shouldn't rely on your bike running smoothly without proper maintenance, and inspection.

Back
Top Bottom