Happy New Year | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy New Year

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Happy-New-Year-2017-Wallpaper_16.jpg

many adventures to all...on both ends of the planet.

Happy New Year to you, although we are still setting up for the festivities.

Merry everything and happy always.

We're a couple hours off New Years in Cairns tho not sure partner will stay awake and I'm inclined for a nap as I've been up with 3.30 am

Happy New Years's!! are merely symbolic of another year gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake wtf? we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives this is who we are to the bitter end - inevitably, irrevocably. Happy New Year!? No such thing:eek:ccasion9:

Happy new year all.

Not sure I'll be awake to see this one or not...crappy sleep the last few nights might have me hitting the pillow hours before any of the festivities.

#oldpersonproblems

I'm old too, hence now is "the nap". Holy **** hosting NYE is a ton of work. Oh yeah, new year resolution is to quit ****ing swearing!

Happy New Years's!! are merely symbolic of another year gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake wtf? we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives this is who we are to the bitter end - inevitably, irrevocably. Happy New Year!? No such thing:eek:ccasion9:

Dude, yer more pessimistic than me...maybe. I'm an optimistic pessimist, so...Happy NEW YEAR all !!!

Happy New Year GTAM!

Sent from the Purple Zone

Happy new year to you and yours

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

took the bike out to ride today, what's a nice weather :D

HNY to all. Safe travels in 2017: Let's all do our level best to keep the Fallen Rider's forum dark and quiet this year.

Back
Top Bottom