Handles | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

My friends and co-workers consider me to be really laid back, to the point where they're asking me if I even have a pulse going. So when the topic of conversation turns to stress, people turn to me and say I exhibit less stress than anyone they know, hence the name. 8)

When I did the Fast Phase I in 2000 I had only ever ridden an old BMW and a Kawi dirtbike. Going fast was no problem, but I didn't trust leaning the bike over. As a result, I was placed in the 'slowest' division for the end when we were allowed to rip around the track. Fortunately, by the end of the day I started putting weight on my pegs and getting the knee down, allowing me to post the fastest lap time of the slow group.

Cat -- Kat. Also sort of self mocking in the "I'm a geek and not a cool cat," kinda like how I'm not that fast. :)

I picked 'The Champ' because that's what people call me at work. My name is Mohammad Ali.

Am I the only one who finds it a little distrubing that this thread is called Sticky Handles? How did your handles get so sticky in the first place? :shock:

damnbiker said:
Am I the only one who finds it a little distrubing that this thread is called Sticky Handles? How did your handles get so sticky in the first place? :shock:

...you should be asking? :shock:

Well, as I'm sure a lot of you have figured out, GOOSE is in relation to the movie top gun. One day I was wearing a pair of aviator glasses and a girl said I looked like GOOSE. From then on, that's been my name.
Since then, I've taken up flying and I'm now in school training to become a commercial pilot.
Fly Boy came from my girlfriend..... don't ask, she just thought it went well.

fly_boy_goose said:
Well, as I'm sure a lot of you have figured out, GOOSE is in relation to the movie top gun. One day I was wearing a pair of aviator glasses and a girl said I looked like GOOSE. From then on, that's been my name.
Since then, I've taken up flying and I'm now in school training to become a commercial pilot.
Fly Boy came from my girlfriend..... don't ask, she just thought it went well.

So what was that guys name in ER?..... :wink:

A number of years ago I was over at a friends place watching TV and I notice his wife is staring at me. Well, not being being a pretty boy, I'm thinking thats pretty cool. A few minutes later she yells at me "Satans spawn" and leaves the room ( I wasn't even drinkin' or nuthin') . A little bit strange, but shes an artist type. The next day I was login on to something, for lack of an imagination, I typed in satnspwn.

Did I just see Che Guevara?

Hey all,
When I was filling out my "profile" on the day I joined the group I was listening to Buffalo Springfield's "Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing".
Love the song and the name. Thought about the name and due to the song and King Clancy(famous Maple Leaf for you twentysomethings) I went with the handle.
Later,
Clancy
:shock:

lil red bird said:
lil red bird
Why? You ask, I ride a cbr 1100 that is red in colour and i stand 6'3" tall in my socks.
My names pretty obious Z1 ,use on the ZRX and ZZR sites, since I'm only 5'7" maybe I should change it to Big Siver Kawk

5 posts and I just got censored wow thats what they call a Kawasaki on my ownership.

Lucky is name everbody I ride with calls me. I earned with my luck for keeping a bike upright, including the rear wheel lock-up at 120, carbs sticking open causing me to ride off a corner, stoppie going to balance, and a couple more.

RavenSword

For lack of a better imagination... I was watching a show on TV (wife had control of Remote,,,, argh) about Famous Haunted Places in North America. One of the Hotels was called RavenSword... for some reason that has been stuck in my head... and there you have it

Later

Well mine comes from my boat's name, Dr. Crankenstien :). So, I needless to say, became "the Doktor". Not much of a story eh?

rrBarna = RailRoadBarna

That goes back 8 years when I was into trains :) One of my teacher's online handle was rrrobbie so when I first subscribed to dial-up, I needed to think up a username fast and it's stuck since.

Barna

BABJIB...well i grew up in Canada and when i was little i used to play with the "BIG-JIM" action figures... when i returned to Ecuador (spanish speaking country) my uncle asked what was the name of my toys, but he could not pronuce "BIG-JIM" instead he said "BAB-JIB" since i was a little boy i lost my temper and my whole family started to laugh the nick name stuck ever since... my family (on moms side) calls me "BAB-JIB".

I like the G-Force from having the rev go past 8000 rpm on my gixxer all the way up to 13,500 rpm, shift to 2nd and the same feeling; shift to 3rd... 4th...As soon as that tach needle passes that 8000 rpm marker, I would be screeming inside my helmet from the adrenaline rush that this creates.
I call it "warp speed" and that's where I got my name. For those who have been there:
"YA GOTTA LOVE THAT FEELING" :shocked!:

Back
Top Bottom