HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

Hey guys, anybody riding tomorrow (thursday)? I know its only 18 degrees but some riding always good lol. Cheers

Hey, anyone up for a ride tonight? Looks like I might free up for a short/long ride at 6-6:30 or so. It's not supposed to rain before midnight. Also got a new rear tire, gotta scrub that newlyness from it :D

Hey, anyone up for a ride tonight? Looks like I might free up for a short/long ride at 6-6:30 or so. It's not supposed to rain before midnight. Also got a new rear tire, gotta scrub that newlyness from it :D
Im out since 1:30 lol :D

Cool, let's meet somewhere at 6:30

6:30 - Does Mud & #20 sound any good?

p.s................why didn't you tell me you were getting a new rear?
I would have smoked the street out the other day, had I known :p

6:30 - Does Mud & #20 sound any good?

p.s................why didn't you tell me you were getting a new rear?
I would have smoked the street out the other day, had I known :p

Gary, it was quite an impulsive decision! A friend noticed that my tire was made in 2000 (12 years old). Being paranoid as I am, got it replaced fast'n'quick. However, don't you worry---followed your advice on how to do it, and smoked the crap out of it! Will PM a video your way right now from one of the episodes before the change, hehe.

Alright, let's meet at Mud & 20 at 6:30ish, but I personally can't go for more than a couple of hours at best.

Couple hrs is good - I've got things to do and places to go later too.

Is this thread still active? Me and my 85 750s nighthawk are innarested in finding some folks to ride with in the Hammer!

Might be able to make it myself... Pulled a muscle last night at hockey so might be too sore and drop the bike. Wouldn't be the first time...:D

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom