Guelph area? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guelph area?

DanteGuelph

Any riders in the Guelph area? I'm a new rider and would love to meet up with some others to just ride and practice! I will be riding a Honda cb500x once I pick it up in April....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just moved to Guelph in December. Pm me when you're heading for a boot. I'll tag along

Maybe start up a Guelph meet up when we finally get some good weather

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP - I'll be back from Aus and happy to show you some roads.
Good meet up is at the Forks of the Credit just to your east - lots of riders there and nice staff.

See ya there - I'm up there most days - free fast wifi and excellent coffee.

Last edited:
Any riders in the Guelph area? I'm a new rider and would love to meet up with some others to just ride and practice! I will be riding a Honda cb500x once I pick it up in April....

I'm in the north-east end of Guelph and I'm always up for a ride! With the work I do, I've usually got a few days off during the week so weekdays aren't a problem.

Katatonic- sounds good! We will hook up once I get my bike (3 weeks and counting!)

I'm plating the old girl again after a year off so I might be down for some rides here and there.

I'm in the north-east end of Guelph and I'm always up for a ride! With the work I do, I've usually got a few days off during the week so weekdays aren't a problem.

I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off so both are great days to ride for me.

Lots of people in the KW area that go for rides too. Only 20 min down the road from Guelph.

I work until 3:30 during the week in Mississauga, so I'm good for rides anytime after that. I'm usually back home around 4:15ish. Maybe set a group up in the we ride app if people have it

I'm from Kitchener, so not far from you. Check the rides and meets section, there's a KW group thread in there.

.......Good meet up is at the Forks of the Credit just to your east - lots of riders there and nice staff.

See ya there - I'm up there most days - free fast wifi and excellent coffee.

If your looking to ride, the Forks should be at the bottom of your list unless of course you're looking to sit around and drink coffee. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom