Great rate at TD MM | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Great rate at TD MM

All my bikes and cars and residences are with TD MM. It is great company to deal with. However, they don't insure s1000rr(hp4), so I'm still with SF for that one. Since I'm hearing from you guys that SF may increase, I got a quote that I'm ready to execute in April.

I had been with TDMM for about a decade until recently. I kept calling them every 4 months to ask if they could lower my rate. They always said that was the best they could do. I recently got a quote (and then switched) to "The Personal". I had what I thought was a good rate for my motorcycle (Ninja 300) at $600/year. I just got a quote for $428/year. I have my M2 at the moment and have only had a motorcycle since September.

That is just my motorcycle insurance. They also saved me $700/year on my car insurance (home insurance stayed about the same).

I was/am getting a discount with both for being a licensed professional, so they should be able to save others a similar amount.

The Personal - 1-888-476-8737

I had been with TDMM for about a decade until recently. I kept calling them every 4 months to ask if they could lower my rate. They always said that was the best they could do. I recently got a quote (and then switched) to "The Personal". I had what I thought was a good rate for my motorcycle (Ninja 300) at $600/year. I just got a quote for $428/year. I have my M2 at the moment and have only had a motorcycle since September.

That is just my motorcycle insurance. They also saved me $700/year on my car insurance (home insurance stayed about the same).

I was/am getting a discount with both for being a licensed professional, so they should be able to save others a similar amount.

holy crap how old are you? lol
i already have car and house with TD MM and its been great so far, but now that it's my 2nd year riding... i can look around even more and see if i can get something more decent. Gotta say though, i dont have my renewal yet so i dunno

holy crap how old are you? lol
i already have car and house with TD MM and its been great so far, but now that it's my 2nd year riding... i can look around even more and see if i can get something more decent. Gotta say though, i dont have my renewal yet so i dunno

Old. I'm just a new bike rider, but have been licensed and driven every day of my life for 25 years.

Just an update, even though I'm switching all my insurance to "The Personal", I just received my renewal from TDMM for my motorcycle insurance and it was going to go up from $600 to $674. Just another reason I'm happy I'm switching.

Old. I'm just a new bike rider, but have been licensed and driven every day of my life for 25 years.

Just an update, even though I'm switching all my insurance to "The Personal", I just received my renewal from TDMM for my motorcycle insurance and it was going to go up from $600 to $674. Just another reason I'm happy I'm switching.
Buddy also got his renewal with TD MM (i didnt :() and his went up to, perfect record. He called and was told it was a blanket increase due to more claims....
Isn't what we're paying to COVER said claims in the first place?

Mine went up 70% just got the renewal from melloch time to start shopping I guess. Bike is a KTM 1190 adventure.

Sent from a device using a program

I've been with TDMM for about 16 years on the car and 6 with the bike, both with an Alumni discount. I find their rates to be reasonable, but I've got to negotiate the car again as I'm barely driving, working from home, and still pay a stupid amount for a vehicle that gets driven for about 20 km a week. The new bike rate didn't change compared to the old, which was a bonus. Always have to call around and see what is on offer, as all insurance companies generally suck.

Mine went up 70% just got the renewal from melloch time to start shopping I guess. Bike is a KTM 1190 adventure.

Sent from a device using a program

Check out John Duffy, my Multistrada 1200 went from 1700 to 2200 this year with TD MM, John Duffy quoted $979 for 2016.

Just got my renewal with TDMM (been with them 5 years auto, and three years motorcycle) and with no claims (Auto, motorcycle or home) my premium went from $649 to $730 a year for my Bonneville. Still better than I can get anywhere else (Next best quote I got shopping around was $1000 with Echelon).

Me and my wife are about $1 / cc with TD MM, plus we saved almost $2000 / year switching house, condo, and cars over.

Just called in The Personal and they do not insure any Super Sport bike. (R6, ZX6R, ZX10R, etc..) They do insure Sport bike.

Their rates for Auto & Home insurance are better than my current TD MM.

SAVINGS WITH THE PERSONAL:
Auto - $481/yr
Home - $204.24/yr

Looks like I'm getting creamed...

I'm waiting Allstate to get back to me with Motorcycle & Auto & Home insurance...

Just got my renewal slip from TD Meloche....30% increase on the CB500F from $603 to $784....

I asked the reason:

Me: So....why?
TD: Well we have an across the board increase. I think that it's because they want to move people to bundle more so the discount for home/auto is now 15% discount instead of 8%....it's their way of garnering more business.
Me: Well that's ********...
TD: Yes it is. Sorry.

Time to go and look elsewhere for moto insurance again...

Just got my renewal slip from TD Meloche....30% increase on the CB500F from $603 to $784....

I asked the reason:

Me: So....why?
TD: Well we have an across the board increase. I think that it's because they want to move people to bundle more so the discount for home/auto is now 15% discount instead of 8%....it's their way of garnering more business.
Me: Well that's ********...
TD: Yes it is. Sorry.

Time to go and look elsewhere for moto insurance again...
So you're saying that since i have my home and auto with them, i might only get something like a 23% increase? OH WELL THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER. fak... called them today and they still havent processed my renewal..so i gotta wait for something to come in the mail

So you're saying that since i have my home and auto with them, i might only get something like a 23% increase? OH WELL THAT MAKES IT ALL BETTER. fak... called them today and they still havent processed my renewal..so i gotta wait for something to come in the mail

Yes. I'm with TD and my House insurance renew just came up.

to: $950.88 /yr

I don't get why the extra $200 per year... I haven't even changed a thing in the policy.

My auto insurance isn't up until mid year and I do not want to see it cause it will likely go up.

Group rates are great. If your employer is in conjunction with an insurance company with group rate discount, then that's the way to go. Cooperators underwrites my 2015 zx10r with full coverage for only $702. Mind you they also have my house and cars... TD wanted $1300, RBC wanted $3400. I take a day every year to shop around, it's worth it. I saved so much with house and auto that the $702 for the bike was essentially free compared to their competitors. Happy apexes.

Back
Top Bottom