Got my M! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got my M!

I sold the bike, after it caused me too much hurt from the position, new person had a friend who riders gsxr on track and found issues.

The suspensions adjustments were screwed, tired were under inflated and the steering dampener was screwed. He replacement dampener and tired, had adjustments done and now the bike is fine.

So it wasn't just me, i moved back to a CBR650f, 2015 that i originally had 2 years ago in a 2014 model.

I'm done now, this is the last bike.

I sold the bike, after it caused me too much hurt from the position, new person had a friend who riders gsxr on track and found issues.

The suspensions adjustments were screwed, tired were under inflated and the steering dampener was screwed. He replacement dampener and tired, had adjustments done and now the bike is fine.

So it wasn't just me, i moved back to a CBR650f, 2015 that i originally had 2 years ago in a 2014 model.

I'm done now, this is the last bike.
Last bike? With so many years ahead and tech advancing on the daily, why stop now?

Last bike? With so many years ahead and tech advancing on the daily, why stop now?

Last bike for a few years:) I just went through 3 bikes in total in 2 months.

Honestly, being back on the CBR650F, feels natural.

So what's next? Air brake or pilot's license? Personally I'd love to go for the latter, if only it wasn't so damned expensive. lol

Pilots licence IS expensive, yeah. ;)

Air brake endorsement is a 1 day in-class theory study and written exam, no practice or anything needed. Not really worth the investment unless you plan on using it though, unless you just want that Z on your licence.

I'm done now, this is the last bike.[/QUOT

Never say i'm DONE mister Suzuki! Over the years i've changed 25 bikes...and i always say in my mind I'm done!lol

I'm done now, this is the last bike.[/QUOT

Never say i'm DONE mister Suzuki! Over the years i've changed 25 bikes...and i always say in my mind I'm done!lol

I'm 41 now, not sure how many more good years of riding I have left.
If anything after this, most likely cruiser, unless they ever make SS with more upright body position.

Back
Top Bottom