Gold is Gone | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gold is Gone

Cops are doing lots of rah rah rah about a handful of arrests and a dozen guns but I haven't heard a peep about 22M in gold bars.

Have they found the bars and $ I wonder?

Have they found the bars and $ I wonder?
They aren't good at secrets. They have press conferences to announce their upcoming press conferences where they show a handful of guns. The cops definitely don't have the goods or they would be tripping overt themselves to show it off (and probably losing a few stacks/bars during transport). Now, on that note, what are the odds that police substantially recovered the goods and never informed the police department? Sadly, very far from zero imo.

EDIT:
Here is the total amount of gold that they have recovered from 400Kg stolen.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Too many people involved for them to get away with it, once one or two are caught they will inevitably talk once they find out how much trouble they are in. Would need to do something like this alone, or at most one other person you know extremely extremely well. They found some smelting equipment and some of the gold.

Too many people involved for them to get away with it, once one or two are caught they will inevitably talk once they find out how much trouble they are in. Would need to do something like this alone, or at most one other person you know extremely extremely well. They found some smelting equipment and some of the gold.

Or just kill off all the witnesses....

Funny that the FBI on the US side solved this puzzle . I’m guessing Peel police went off in thier collective pants when somebody got a lead.
Guys gets a traffic stop with 65 guns in a car , couple autos and a dozen stolen. That’s dumb luck and a dumber criminal .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Funny that the FBI on the US side solved this puzzle . I’m guessing Peel police went off in thier collective pants when somebody got a lead.
Guys gets a traffic stop with 65 guns in a car , couple autos and a dozen stolen. That’s dumb luck and a dumber criminal .

And peels press conference to tout their great success and arrests came down to US arrested one, we have warrants out for three (with no public indication of whether they are in the country) and they think they know five more but no warrants. By my count that has canadian law enforcement at zero arrests.

And peels press conference to tout their great success and arrests came down to US arrested one, we have warrants out for three (with no public indication of whether they are in the country) and they think they know five more but no warrants. By my count that has canadian law enforcement at zero arrests.
How hard would it be to become invisible if you had 400kg of gold (@ today's price that's 42M) plus $2.5m in untraceable cash?

How hard would it be to become invisible if you had 400kg of gold (@ today's price that's 42M) plus $2.5m in untraceable cash?
Pretty hard for most. They'd want to live like they won 4M in the lottery (rough number assuming a 10 way split). You can't easily get it into the market so you can have a legitimate source of income. The standard approach of buying a cash business to clean the money doesn't work well if you can't explain the up front money and that ties you to a location which is dangerous.

I guess you could buy a boat with a bar. The seller won't want to rat you out as they will be left with no boat and no gold. Boat people like to be ballers and a gold bar is pretty special. A million dollar boat isn't exactly flying under the radar though.

They found molds and smelting equipment at one house and suspect it’s been all melted and shipped around the world by now . So you do 5-6yrs and come out with 20 mil . I’ve never earned 3 mil a yr .

They found molds and smelting equipment at one house and suspect it’s been all melted and shipped around the world by now . So you do 5-6yrs and come out with 20 mil . I’ve never earned 3 mil a yr .

It would be interesting to see how they pulled that off. Each bar would require more than 100 lbs of propane to melt. That's a lot of energy and not simple to buy.

Could make a movie out of this .

it'd be a pretty boring one.

It's funny, when ever crimes like this happen we think of elite criminals, high class sophisticated tech using ingenious methods, and James Bond worthy execution.

Instead, we get a bunch of sloppy petty criminals using a photocopied altered waybill and a scribbled napkin of payees

Back
Top Bottom