Gaspe 2024 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gaspe 2024

Gaspe is one of the places I've been wanting to ride out to, ever since I started riding and this year I have some time to do it - probably in July.

Heading out from the GTA, I was thinking about going through the northeastern states to get there and then follow the south shore of the St. Lawrence to come home. I plan to spend a day or two riding around the interior of Gaspe as well. The whole trip would be around 8 days - either camping or motels, or both. I've already been out to to Cabot Trail and have a feeling PEI is more of a place to drive to than ride, so I haven't included either of those areas.

Something like: View attachment 66895

I'm not too concerned about getting out there or back as fast as possible, since I'm always looking for the most fun and scenic roads to travel on.

For those that have done it, is it very scenic to go through southern Quebec to get out there, or is it a more interesting ride going through the Northeastern states?
Thanks!
North shore Baie Como to QC is spectacular

Yes totally agree and did that last year, all the way to end of the paved road. The ride to Manic Cinq from Baie Comeau is super sweet too.

Reactions: LBV

Back
Top Bottom