From Hwy 27/Major Mac to most likely Hockley and Forks- this coming Sat May 13, 2023 afternoon | GTAMotorcycle.com

From Hwy 27/Major Mac to most likely Hockley and Forks- this coming Sat May 13, 2023 afternoon

Relax

Public Service Announcement

An FB group that tarnishes the good name of this forum is doing their annual season opener ride this Saturday. If anything like previous years, it will be a 100+ freight train of generally idiotic riders trying to keep up with the leader through stop lights and traffic leaving from Hwy 27 and Major Mack around 1PM. In the past they've typically headed for Hockley and the Forks, but this year they aren't releasing the route in advance. So get your riding in during the morning if you plan to be anywhere in the vicinity of their anticipated trajectory if you want to avoid the mayhem.

Think I was invited to this event via an acquaintance. I politely declined, as I do for any group ride.

I'll be teaching at Honda Markham.

Come say hi instead.

Or come say hi to the Duc and ignore me, all is fair in love and war...

• Haha
Reactions: LBV
What were those dumb big rides in the US called with lots of chain reaction crashes? Ride of the cemetery?
FIFY

One rider I met in Arkansas bragged about using his hand gun to stop traffic so the ride could run the reds.

It would be a hoot if all the red lights had cameras and every bike got multiple tickets.

Back
Top Bottom