For the love of wings! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

For the love of wings!

I have tried TJ wings meh...Imo the best wings around has to be THE HOUSE OF WINGS in oakville.The wings are huge and they also have 75 flavours from mild to ridiculously hot. They get my bussiness weekly and in the summer we meet there before our "every friday ride". It also doesnt hurt to have some eye candy while chomping on your wings.

http://houseofwingsrestaurants.com/wings.htm

tried house of wings and didn't find it to be anything special, average price for average wings. and if I recall, this was the only place I have ever been to that doesn't have free refills on drinks (pop). In oakville, the wingery is really good and we recently tried a pizza joint called Peppinos that also sells very good wings.

Some really great feedback!

I certainly have a lot a places to visit and Wings to sample

hungry-eating-chicken-wings-competition-mr-bean-rowan-atkinson.gif

Let me know if anyone else is interested. I am in Ancaster so will try to ones in surrounding area first and then branch out...

Cheers!

Last edited:
@Crackberry, if I can get a day pass from the warden, I'm down ??.

I'm in Milton but can go east/west/south and possibly north for wings with some notice.

Had wings tonite at a place called Jerseys in Burlington, they can be described as adaquete , but the waitress was far saucier than the wings.

but the waitress was far saucier than the wings.

One of the attractions found at the original TJs in Brampton back in the day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Joe Bass and Crankcall I think we have a ride coming up very soon...what days are good for both of you? I would prefer going out when the temperature is in double digits (>10C) but am ready, willing and able to go in single digit temperature as well....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There was a diner up in cottage country that I went to years ago that had by far the hottest wings I've ever tried. Couldn't tell you the name of it, or if it even existed anymore. I'm always up for wings.

can always take the car, I'm not proud. And I can have a beer if I'm not on a bike.

Wings ummm So Delicious...I love them...

I'm always up for wings.

can always take the car, I'm not proud. And I can have a beer if I'm not on a bike.

I know its short notice but...I too am with car today and in Mississauga...so I was wondering if you guys would like to meet this evening @ All Stars Wings and Ribs on 6465 Millcreek Drive, I've got a hankering to try their Caesar Does Texas.

I finish work @ 7ish so could be there by 7:30ish?

Let me know....

Sorry. No can do.

I know its short notice but...I too am with car today and in Mississauga...so I was wondering if you guys would like to meet this evening @ All Stars Wings and Ribs on 6465 Millcreek Drive, I've got a hankering to try their Caesar Does Texas.

Let me know....

sorry just seeing this now, I had lunch in Oakville at the Gingerman (burger special) and have already made arrangements for a "Beer meeting" later this eve, but keep the offers coming. I'm usually game.

Thanks for your replies, I knew it was a long shot but figured I'd give it a try. We have plenty of opportunities ahead of us to do this..with planning.

@moarmoto, I am looking for a place where I can sit down and eat, not really a take-out kind of person.

Cheers!

They have a hot sauce competition here every year and I've found that any old knob can make a stupidly hot sauce but not many can make something tasty too. I find that a lot with stupidly hot wings mostly. My favourite kind of sauce for wings is something like habanero mango, not overly spiced either, just enough for a kick. Also, if any of you have one of those TFal fryer things that cooks with a teaspoon of oil, try making wings in them, they are surprisingly good.

Ye Olde Squire in Burlington - New York Style with Ultimate sauce
The Depot in Ellicoteville, NY - Hot

Ye Olde Squire is the old Jack Astors but waaay better, its about 2 blocks from my office. Its pretty good, judge&jury 1 block north is also good in that area.

Depot is a deal when your in Ellicotteville, even with a 27% exchange its pretty cheap in an overpriced town. We're either in EBC (now enormous) or the gin mill depending on that crowd we are with. Ginmill wings are NOT good, but hard to argue with $2 tall boys. There is a place called Toms smokehouse just outside Springville we have had cater , smoked wings are killer. And once you clear Buffalo its a great summer riding spot.

Let me know....

Just saw this, and unfortunately I just finished some home made wings.

Back
Top Bottom